Completed [FF2] Epic Scout Abilities (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi,

This was a suggested Boss by @Darky, I also had this guy delayed by quite a few months due of reasons I struggled at making which I just scrapped at the end and removed it.

Epic Scout

1676721619951.png

Health Formula (((575+n)*n)^1.04)
Melee Damage 179
Max Speed 410 HU

Abilities

A Menu Rage with 3 Abilities to Activate:
- Roll Lunge [Be Mid Air] (Cooldown > 25.0 seconds)
Blocks any Abilities from being used until you hit the ground, can be manually canceled by simply crouching, slamming/weighing down to the ground.
Attacks blocked for 1 second when the Roll Lunge has ended and you hit the ground.

- Quick Hands (Cooldown > 30.0 seconds)
Equipping a Pistol with faster firing speed and damage bonus, 15 clip size.

- Steal A Weapon (Cooldown > 45.0 seconds)
The Ability itself lasts 10 seconds, the stolen weapon weapon lasts 15 seconds, the victim will lose their weapon for 15 seconds.
You have to hit the victim in order to get a weapon.

Epic Scout has two passive abilities included

- Instinct
A ability with a radius of 350 hammer units, informing you when a spy is within the range.

- Dodge Dash 2 Uses, recharge timer of 12 seconds, cooldown between uses by 1 second. (On M3, middle mouse button, useable on the ground only.)
This is similar to his Lunge, but you cannot boost yourself up into the air, you will stay on the ground with low velocity dashing to the desired directions you are walking to.
Meant for dodging damages or catching up to a enemy slightly quicker that are running away from you.
I mean it, you dont take damage for .18 seconds.

Reactions: Ian and Maddox
Honestly I'm sceptical about any more time based abilities, I've noticed on the Taming Engineer Duo, the best strategy and one often seen is too just lunge at someone with big kill, retreat and attack again in another 25~ seconds when everything is regenerated.
This leads to really long rounds, where most people are just spectating and it's rather boring frankly.

The fact this boss doesn't have an overpowered resistance helps counter this but I'd still be careful, I think Lunges are actually far stronger than superjumps even with higher timers.

Is the Roll Lunge infinite range?

I dont think having an ability to counter specific class is a good idea, even if spy is really annoying.

It would help if you made a showcase of the abilities, so that we can visually gouge their effectiveness, but overall I'm all for this fella, even if I have concerns about pyroes thanks to him being ability based.

• Agree
Reactions: Otis
No climbing ability like in the original boss?

No climbing ability like in the original boss?
It would have seen quite overpowered if i added that along those other abilities

It would help if you made a showcase of the abilities, so that we can visually gouge their effectiveness, but overall I'm all for this fella, even if I have concerns about pyroes thanks to him being ability based.
I'll try later when i got time.
@R4_ About the Cooldowns, I'll see If adding the mana thing that Miku has could work so dealing and taking damage gives him Mana to use Abilities, to Epic Scout and Taming Duo.

I dont think having an ability to counter specific class is a good idea, even if spy is really annoying.
The intention on this was that he could sense when a spy was near him so I thought its a good addition

Seems really interesting,would love to see this in-game as a test though.

It's a Yes from me.

Really digging the roll, and the weapon snagging is definitely unique.

Guessing it only takes the primary slot weapons?

whats with the laggy sidejumps

Really digging the roll, and the weapon snagging is definitely unique.

Guessing it only takes the primary slot weapons?
It also can steal secondarys.
Might have to explain how the Weapon Steal exactly works.

It has options what weapon to steal from certain classes, you will not get the exact weapon they are carrying, for Spy, it's set to the Letranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread