Pending [FF2] Engineers Nerfs (1 Viewer)

What to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruphixx

People complain about Engineer every day, mainly the knockback, and I think it's finally time to suggest some potential solutions.

Sentry Knockback

Sentry knockback is definitely the biggest issue right now, I already talked to UberMedicFully about this but he's not sure how to reduce it iirc. I'm assuming it's possible with custom attributes, like knockback modifier. I suggest looking into reducing it.

Pistol Knockback

Another thing I noticed lately is how strong the knockback from an engineer's pistol is (stronger than sniper knockback), so I suggest reducing that as well. I assume this shouldn't be too hard to do.

Class Limit

I believe the current class limit for engineer is 3 or 4. I suggest reducing it to 2.

Knockback on both sentry and pistol, agreed.
Think if those two changes would to occur, the need of putting the slot limit down dies alongside with it. Since at that point, Engi would be balanced enough.

i agree to reduce the sentry knockback however do not limit the class if you gonna allow vip to extend the limits

I'm in favour of knockback reduction but I think the class numbers & pistol should stay the same.

The pistol is an important part of mini sentry strats, as the mini sentry has very little knockback of it's own.
Can always nerf it harder if Engi is still an issue.

Just realized I screwed up the poll a bit, my bad.

Added three additional options so people can vote against some of these changes.

Screenshot 2023-02-17 141350.png

Task #271 - FF2 - Engineer Nerfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread