Completed FF2 | Couple of Bosses I'd like to add (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Suggesting some Bosses that i personally would like to add, Kevin told me to do the progress on the Forums so here i am finally with the post, i have some other Bosses that i would like to add aswell but 5 is enough for now to suggest.

Feel free to suggest some Bosses in this thread aswell.

Graymann is getting a rework stop bothering me tyty aaa

to understand the Healths i will be listening down, here have explainations

Medium 8.000 - 12.000 or a little bit above on a full Server (Mainly for Live hales only)
Average 17.500 - 20.000 or a little bit above on a full Server
High 25.000 - 28.000 or a little bit above on a full Server

Before we get to the Bosses i'd like to add, i would love to add Vagineer, Christian Brutal Sniper and Easter Bunny from VSH to FF2 aswell, people kept asking me so i have to mention it
However, feel free to suggest your favorite Bosses, but keep in mind that its not guranteed to be added on the Server

IF the melee damage is 200+ it could be that the damage will be above 210 but not guranteed

1. Energineer (Private Boss) Credits to Nolo001 for the boss and SarisKhan the Original Creator of the TF2 freak and model creation.
Health Medium
Class Engineer
Melee Damage 200+
Speed 330 HU
Teleport
Lives 2

39456482.815_Screenshot_12.png

Abilities:
Executes a Deadly Laserbeam that has a 1.5 seconds delay before it bursts out, lasts 4.5 seconds, has a range of 3500 HU and deals 28 damage per tick, however, the Hale cannot move and will be ubercharged during the Laserbeam Ability, can be freely aimed at the players.

Passive:
Immune to Hard Stuns

On Lifeloss:
Gets a Short Circuit that shoots the Pomson projectiles on M1 (I havent found a fix yet to lower its damage so uhm... may not be added until its fixed, damage is per hit on 150 lol..)
Perhaps a ION Cannon will be spawned on the Hales location, not decided yet.

2. Dic Soupcan (Private Version, rework from me, publish version of him can be found on Alliedmodders not by me.)
Health Average
Class Demoman
Melee Damage 202 hopefully
Speed 330 HU
Super Jump
Lives 1

39464326.94499998_Screenshot_13.png

Getting Mana isnt hard dont worry about the Mana costs. Is roughly capped at 10.000.
Abilities:
Gets a Menu with his Abilities like Miku.
1. Burp a Pill
>Requires 10.000 Mana, gets a Grenade Launcher with ONE pill, deals HIGH damage on touch, we talking about 340+
Cooldown: 75 seconds.

2. Nightmare Mode
>Requires 5000 HP loss to use, gets 360 HU Speed movement in the Rage, will spawn a dark red fog map wide as long the rage is lasting for, gets a Eyelander that deals 100+ damage, fast firing speed aswell.
-Cooldown: 105 seconds.

Passive:
None.

On RELOAD:
Performs a similar lunge like Piss Cakehole but with its own Animation and requires 25% Rage to use, has a higher velocity and slightly more damage, can be used in Nightmare Mode

3. No Random Crits V3 (Private Rework, published version is broken in as too overpowered.)
Health Low or Medium, need to see
Class Soldier
Melee Damage 200+
Speed 340 HU
Super Jump
Lives 2

39472275.36999999_Screenshot_14.png

Abilities:
On Rage he gets a Direct Hit with a very fast Firing Speed but deals roughly 8 damage per rocket, that shoots blackholes

Passive:
None.

On Lifeloss:
He gets a Shotgun that also shoots blackholes 6 clips only, however, damage on a direct is 50+.

On RELOAD:
Performs a Dash with a velocity of 1200, cooldown 13 seconds. Thinking about to remove this and lower his Super Jump Cooldown as its 15 seconds not sure yet.

4. Demonman (Private Boss, likely a joke boss but could be interesting lmfao. However, Credits to Nolo001 for the boss.)
Health Medium
Class Demoman
Melee Damage 200+
Speed 320 HU
Lives 2

39446448.065000005_Screenshot_11.png

Abilities:
On Rage he throws fireballs with a delay between each fireball of 0.3 seconds, the delay can be increased if it turns out to be OP.
Perhaps a Sentry stun aswell.

Passive:
Immune to Madmilk and Soft stuns
Has a Dark FOG mapwide.
Can Slide mid-air by holding the Jump Button

On Lifeloss:
Performs a Timestop mapwide has a delay of 2.6 seconds before so, every player is frozen and CANNOT move, the Hale will have haste and crits for 8 seconds, the Timestop itself will last for 8 seconds aswell, damage taken in the Timestop will be capped at 300.

On M2:
He uses the Jump Spell after every second

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: Ace_, Zee and Jiji
Just as I was thinking about ff2 needing some new additions this post pops up. Great bosses gotta say, hopefully they get added soon.

Some other bosses I would like to suggest as well:

1. Easter Bunny

49icvv8611681.jpg

2. Christian Brutal Sniper

5f5bff4f4d10d.jpg

3. Headless Horseless Horsemann Jr.

Hhhjr.jpg

I know that those bosses are already on the VSH server but I think they would be a nice addition to the FF2 server as well :)

1. Easter Bunny

I know that those bosses are already on the VSH server but I think they would be a nice addition to the FF2 server as well :)
but didnt i mention it aboveeeee

It's true that the server needs a bit more bosses and I love all of these especially Dic Soupcan!
But if I were to add a hale I'd add RubberFruit or Team Killer.

used to play on FF2 back in 2014 maybe i can find some oldies like bugs bunny

Well headless wasn't mentioned

4. Demonman (Private Boss, likely a joke boss but could be interesting lmfao. However, Credits to Nolo001 for the boss.)
Health Medium
Class Demoman
Melee Damage 200+
Speed 320 HU
Lives 2

View attachment 22383
Abilities:
On Rage he throws fireballs with a delay between each fireball of 0.3 seconds, the delay can be increased if it turns out to be OP.
Perhaps a Sentry stun aswell.

Passive:
Immune to Madmilk and Soft stuns
Has a Dark FOG mapwide.
Can Slide mid-air by holding the Jump Button

On Lifeloss:
Performs a Timestop mapwide has a delay of 2.6 seconds before so, every player is frozen and CANNOT move, the Hale will have haste and crits for 8 seconds, the Timestop itself will last for 8 seconds aswell, damage taken in the Timestop will be capped at 300.

On M2:
He uses the Jump Spell after every second
Totally forgot, He will be able to switch Spells on RELOAD, Jump Spell or a Teleport Spell

Really interesting bosses,Im really looking forward to CBS doe. :))

I miss the MAD Black & White Spy DUO but these bosses look really cool I suppose :)

A Small update On Demonman:
His RAGE will last 10 seconds, however you will need to hold your attack button to throw Fireballs, the dmg is reduced, perhaps like 40 damage around that or 60 even, afterburn lasts 2 seconds. Of course attack speed penalty in the rage to avoid spam.

I won't be the next "absolutely need this" vote but instead will go in more to the point and express my personal opinion, here. Saying from now, I will not discuss with anyone about my opinion below, as it is mine and any complaints about it will be unnecessary.

I've played a while ago with those hales from the list, also to be sure that I was remembering them right, I played a little bit yesterday with them again and my opinion still stays the same, I decline those hales to be added, due to their complexity and massive spam in their abilities/rages, which will cause big chaos happening around in the whole server. Those bosses, most of them, are based on extreme spam on their rage, or life loss, which is completely unnecessary and lame. No Random Crits V3's rage is literally the same thing as Blitzkrieg, who once was removed because of his awful chaotic spam and with that, causing people to lose fps, even crash, and as well as the server. Also, as I said above, they are more complex than the other already added bosses in FF2, because of their unique abilities, which in my opinion are creative indeed, but won't be liked a lot by the future new players of the server and other not-really new players. Regulars may like those hales in the first some days or perhaps a week, but after that, they will realize that everything's turning into big chaos, which probably won't be fixed soon, as we perfectly know how many updates we're normally receiving for the server.. The only hale from the list, which I think would be interesting to add, is Dic Soupcan, who appears to be the most normal out of all those listed, as he isn't that complex, has unique abilities, called "Nightmare Mode" and "Burp a Pill", and he's also well-known, as he's from the same lore as Painis Cupcake, Piss Cakehole, etc. I also have no problem with adding the classic VSH hales.

So, my opinion for those hales, except Dic Soupcan and the VSH classics, is to not be added, as they are mostly based on spamming, won't be really friendly to learn, especially for new players and maybe regulars as well, and with the fact that we're receiving like 1-2 updates on the server per year, I think it's the best to carefully choose, instead of putting everything, because it seemed cool.
I think, before someone suggests a new hale(s), first they should look at all aspects of the situation and think carefully if it would be a good idea and appropriate to add, so we can save ourselves from incoming issues and player dissatisfactions.

oh, and as some wise people have said, it won't be a bad idea to fix the current hales first, instead of suggesting a whole bunch of new ones.

I won't be the next "absolutely need this" vote but instead will go in more to the point and express my personal opinion, here. Saying from now, I will not discuss with anyone about my opinion below, as it is mine and any complaints about it will be unnecessary.

I've played a while ago with those hales from the list, also to be sure that I was remembering them right, I played a little bit yesterday with them again and my opinion still stays the same, I decline those hales to be added, due to their complexity and massive spam in their abilities/rages, which will cause big chaos happening around in the whole server. Those bosses, most of them, are based on extreme spam on their rage, or life loss, which is completely unnecessary and lame. No Random Crits V3's rage is literally the same thing as Blitzkrieg, who once was removed because of his awful chaotic spam and with that, causing people to lose fps, even crash, and as well as the server. Also, as I said above, they are more complex than the other already added bosses in FF2, because of their unique abilities, which in my opinion are creative indeed, but won't be liked a lot by the future new players of the server and other not-really new players. Regulars may like those hales in the first some days or perhaps a week, but after that, they will realize that everything's turning into big chaos, which probably won't be fixed soon, as we perfectly know how many updates we're normally receiving for the server.. The only hale from the list, which I think would be interesting to add, is Dic Soupcan, who appears to be the most normal out of all those listed, as he isn't that complex, has unique abilities, called "Nightmare Mode" and "Burp a Pill", and he's also well-known, as he's from the same lore as Painis Cupcake, Piss Cakehole, etc. I also have no problem with adding the classic VSH hales.

So, my opinion for those hales, except Dic Soupcan and the VSH classics, is to not be added, as they are mostly based on spamming, won't be really friendly to learn, especially for new players and maybe regulars as well, and with the fact that we're receiving like 1-2 updates on the server per year, I think it's the best to carefully choose, instead of putting everything, because it seemed cool.
I think, before someone suggests a new hale(s), first they should look at all aspects of the situation and think carefully if it would be a good idea and appropriate to add, so we can save ourselves from incoming issues and player dissatisfactions.

oh, and as some wise people have said, it won't be a bad idea to fix the current hales first, instead of suggesting a whole bunch of new ones.
Well about fixing the current ones, they already have been, just waiting to be added, but the fact is ff2 needs something new.

I cannot agree on it being a issue at all

1.) Sure, too many rockets may can cause slight FPS drops but that's a rare case
2.) Chaos is everywhere why complaining
3.) No Random Crits V3 is nowhere near as Blitzkrieg in term of issues
4.) I dont see any issues with Spam as it can be fun and different to fight against

In the worst cases If it becomes too much of an FPS issue by the spams, their Abilities duration can be reduced but buffing the Hale in terms of Damage.
Dic Soupcans Nightmare Mode will NOT be removed, i will ONLY change it to be more fair to fight against, right now, its capped at 5k hp loss but i will increase that by more players and increase its duration by slight BUT make it a one time use which means, you use it when needed the most, however, his Melee deploy time will be increased by 1 second.

Again, the bosses that have spam and may be chaotic will NOT harm the server, nowhere near as bad as Blitzkrieg who is based on spam only permanently and not just on rage or lifeloss for several seconds.
But still, if they cause issues, its not hard to fix them.

bosses1.jpg

Following bosses will be added:

- Energineer

- Dic Soupcan
- Demonman

I've created a new task for FF2 bosses to add so it's easier for Kevin to sort everything out.

Task #240 - New bosses for the FF2 server

1. Easter Bunny

Uber asked me to make a poll for the bosses I suggested as well (Easter Bunny, Christian Brutal Sniper, Headless Horseless Horsemann Jr.), so here it is.

Poll will close in 7 days. Tagging FF2 players to vote on this:

@Darky @UberMedicFully @blood3y @Popcorn003 @Loki. @KevanNThat @Beee♡ @Maddox @Texan @Chupa @snarfsnarfed @Missclick

Reactions: Maddox and Zee
poll.png

Following bosses will also be added:

- Easter Bunny

- Christian Brutal Sniper
- Headless Horseless Horsemann Jr.

Added to task #240 - New bosses for the FF2 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread