Duplicate [FF2] ClassRush Event (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi,

I've been working on this plugin for two weeks almost now and before i get to finish it i would like to know what people think about it.
So basically, there will be a 1% chance of this happening that one round will make the RED team play one class only.
as an example, only Spy's for one Round but Spy's will be getting downsides to make the Gameplay not so broken like other classes.

Just saying: I could need more ideas for some classes like Demoman and Medic, feel free to post some ideas.
Following upsides that will be applied to the Boss:
Scout
- Decreased rage damage (so the boss can rage earlier)
- Increased rage distance for the boss
Soldier
- The Boss will be getting increased Max Speed
- The Boss gets their super jump modified (Im thinking about something for teleporting hales, suggestions are welcome)
Pyro
- Increased Airblast reduction by 50%
- Immune to Afterburn effects
Demoman
- Decreased taken damage by explosives by 35%
Heavy
- Increased reduction in push force taken from damage by 20%
- Melee damage multiplied by 1.3
- Decreased taken damage by Bullets by 15%
- Decreased taken damage by Crits by 15%
Engineer
- Increased reduction in push force taken from damage by 200%
- The Boss gets a new rage to damage Sentrys from a distance of 1500 Hammer Units, the damage will be 150
Medic
- On RAGE: Medic's will lose 25% Ubercharge meter
Sniper
- Bullet damage decreased from Sniper Rifles, a full charged sniper rifle will deal 250 damage on a body shot
- Sniper's will have a Ring Radius Attached to them
or..
- Sniper's will have Outlines
(My issue is here the performance and people not using dxlevel 90 or higher, the Rings could cause FPS issues so the Outlines but the Outlines wont also appear if you are below dxlevel 90 which is dumb af, so i might have to disable the Class if i cant find a solution.)
Spy

- Spy's cannot use Cloak Meter
- BLOCKS one backstab attempt

Boss Downsides:
Scout
- The Boss doesn't get passively rage. (If there are only scouts left, the boss usually gains passively rage)
Soldier
- None
Pyro
- None.
Heavy
- Increased taken melee damage by 15%

If you have ideas or feedback to the current ClassRush plugin, post it below so i can improve it.
No poll yet as its not completely finished and requires feedback.​

Against Demomen maybe give bosses crit damage resistance if that's possible?

As for teleporting bosses against soldiers, maybe change their tp cooldown to be shorter? Also if possible maybe decrease goomba and mg damage, not just for teleporting bosses.

maybe for demoman reduce the amount of stickys you can place and or reduce the crit to minicrit on their melee
As for medic maybe also reduce the ubercharge rate they gain. Just a thought :thinking:

maybe for demoman reduce the amount of stickys you can place and or reduce the crit to minicrit on their melee
As for medic maybe also reduce the ubercharge rate they gain. Just a thought :thinking:
Seems like a good idea to both, dont know about the ubercharge rate gain if i can reduce it have to check

Against Demomen maybe give bosses crit damage resistance if that's possible?

As for teleporting bosses against soldiers, maybe change their tp cooldown to be shorter? Also if possible maybe decrease goomba and mg damage, not just for teleporting bosses.
Can work

Seems like a good idea to both, dont know about the ubercharge rate gain if i can reduce it have to check

Can work
or deplete the ubercharge faster if its possible but ye if thats possible of course :3:

I had a similar idea for jailbreak (superior gamemode) example a 5% chance each round to force every team a certain class
(1% seems way too low) because the average round takes 5 minutes and you would on average have to wait 500 minutes for one round which seems absurd

I like the effort behind your plugin but i think 1% is a bit low dont you think?

I had a similar idea for jailbreak (superior gamemode) example a 5% chance each round to force every team a certain class
(1% seems way too low) because the average round takes 5 minutes and you would on average have to wait 500 minutes for one round which seems absurd

I like the effort behind your plugin but i think 1% is a bit low dont you think?
Yeah I'd definitely like a bigger chance of this event happening.

Kinda but i want it to be something special with a low percentage to be honest, i'll see.

Some information to the Class Rush:

Event chance increased from 1% to 5%
Will have to disable Sniper permanently probably cause lack of options to make it work properly.
Will have to disable Scout for some time until i made it compatible with my own Player Stun/Sentry Stun ability (cause of the Distance increase), will make a second reply when i made it compatible.
(Reason why im saying my own is because, TF2 broke some subplugins including the Stuns for players/sentry which is absurd idk why it would do that but it makes my job easier now to do that change when the Rush is set to Scout)

Soldier:
Decreased Goomba Stomps damages when the Class Rush class is set to Soldier.
Will work on the Market Gardener damage if i can decrease that in the first place to a good amount.
Idea for the Teleport Hales: I could give the Teleport Hales a second ability where they will have a weak Lunge with a low Cooldown instead of decreasing their Teleport Cooldowns, tell me what you think, could make stuff more exciting.

Demo:
Will give the Boss melee dmg reduction against crit melees.

Reactions: _Black
another changes.

During Engineer Rush
Gave the boss 200% knockback reduction which is like 0% knockback pff.
Bosses oneshot buildings now
Uhm so, i want to give the Boss sentry damage resistance but the thing is, straight up 100% or increase it by a specific amount of players?
Idea would be:
5 players - 5% resistance
10 players - 25% resistance
15 players - 45% resistance
20 players - 75% resistance
24 players - 100% resistance
Havent tested yet how much dmg the boss would would exactly take but its just a idea tell me what you think

Uhm so, i want to give the Boss sentry damage resistance but the thing is, straight up 100% or increase it by a specific amount of players?
Idea would be:
Havent tested yet how much dmg the boss would would exactly take but its just a idea tell me what you think
i'd say increase it based on the amount of players, It would be too op if boss always had 100% resistance no matter how many players there are.

Would the Resistence change during the round or stay where it started

another changes.

During Engineer Rush
Gave the boss 200% knockback reduction which is like 0% knockback pff.
Bosses oneshot buildings now
Idea would be:
maybe ballance it out with some knockback or can you like limit sentry to a specific level the more players there are or is that stretching it too thin? 🤔
also maybe block the wrangler at higher player count since a wrangler sentry wont go down in 2 hits

maybe ballance it out with some knockback or can you like limit sentry to a specific level the more players there are or is that stretching it too thin? 🤔
also maybe block the wrangler at higher player count since a wrangler sentry wont go down in 2 hits
I could add slightly of knockback
Yea i can block off wranglers like replacing it with a pistol unsure about the sentry level tho, havent done anything like that before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread