Completed [FF2] Changes to suggest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi,

since people do not want to nerf the Market Gardener damage, i would like to suggest a few possibilities to nerf Trolldier.
What i also want to suggest is a Spys backstab damage increase, i don't have to go in details why but there's one thing many people have mentioned and that it's not worth it anymore to go for backstabs as the risk is not as rewarding as before, so they rather go play Gun Spy.

• Dislike
Reactions: Loki.
Don't think it's a very good idea to try to nerd trolldier out of the blue... Any potential nerf will make him a pointless subclass which would ruin the game for quite a few players. Trolldier might be strong, but he requires quite a bit of skill to actually get decent damage, so I don't really see the point of nerfing him.

Quite literally what I've been waiting for. Trolldier is the only thing you see when someone is playing the soldier class, seeing more versatile loadouts will most likely make the class more interesting with discovering new weapon synergies. I'm up for the nerfs.

Don't think it's a very good idea to try to nerd trolldier out of the blue... Any potential nerf will make him a pointless subclass which would ruin the game for quite a few players. Trolldier might be strong, but he requires quite a bit of skill to actually get decent damage, so I don't really see the point of nerfing him.
I agree, except the last part

Nerfing trolldier not just because he is strong,

But also because not everyone with him is that skilled, so people tend to pick him, Keep trying hit the boss, they might be useless if they wouldn't land any hit,

but if they're skilled enough, then it's just a flying spy, Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

and they will just keep jumping around if they were the last of the team alive.
annoying..

Also a class heavily relying on his melee(yea exactly, just like spy) is pretty useless, unless they equip any launcher other than the rocket jumper then thats better.

So yea, there is a point of nerfing this subclass. ;)

Still don't agree with nerfing him... You're saying a skilled player is like a flying spy, but someone new is "useless". Well that might be true in some cases, but for the useless part... The same goes for spy, or even any class actually, so I can't agree with that argument.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustaTiger
1683812482431.png

With the spilt choice on the rocket jumps, no changes will be made.
Due to the spilt choices on the backstab damage, I have made two options only of the most popular votes.
As for mantreads, same thing but there is now no option to not change push force due to the change votes being double more than the non change vote.

I also forgot to save who voted in the last poll so unable to tag all those for voted. Best thing I can do is tag those that reacted and posted here. Apologies for that
@Loki. @ImJustaTiger @Aerial @Ham @UberMedicFully

Reactions: Otis
1684489327155.png

Winning decisions: Increase backstab damage to 1.5k & Decrease Force Push on Mantreads by 25%

Task #275 FF2 - Buff / Nerf weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread