FF2 Can we just remove mlg sniper? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Agree
Reactions: kingh3
Another thread, destined to failure. Like I've said before, we have problems bigger than just one boss. The REAL issue is the lack of attention to the server itself. It's getting stale af, and it shows, not to mention some of the nonsense concerning boss balance

The most stupid suggestion I've seen so far.
Give me a valid point, and a valid argument. If the Music annoys you; Just simply turn the Sound off for some minutes, or turn the volume down.
This hale is NOT overpowered or underpowered. And the removal of his Sniper Rifle also nerfed him a lot.

But I guess we judge Hales now on their Music/Sounds, yes?
ridiculous.

• Informative
Reactions: Vanilla
What about adding a poll to your thread and see what other players think ?

Escalation rate here.. Jesus, but no, it's unnecessary to add a poll.
I guess my first post answers the question ''why?''

He is a worse version of hotline sniper and his music is so loud.
In a kind way to express what @Uncodex and @Intellectus are trying to say: simply the most part of people, who is worried about the complex situation on the freak fortress server, doesn't want to hear suggestions about removing more hales and maps who actually are not the worst. If you haven't noticed yet sir, we're currently running out of bosses, due to inactivity of the owner towards this gamemode. It's pretty sad in fact to see that we're probably the poorest community in the number of freaks.

I do believe the verdict is pretty clear without a poll.

Also guys if you wish for more bosses to be added please do post your bosses with links. I can put them up into to do list and the owner does some now and then. I cannot make promises though, there is only so much we can do.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread