Completed [FF2] Buff Jarate (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddox

Donator
So the Jarate is one of the items in FF2 that still has an outdated stat which is to remove 8% of the bosses rage.I played Sniper to check this item out,and it doesnt really do much.The impact is really small and it needs a bit of a change.If the percentage of the rage removal gets increased,then the refill time should be a bit longer,but if the rage removal percentage stays the same,decreased refill time would be a good idea.

Thanks to @Loki for the refill idea :))

What do you guys think?
@Loki @Kruphixx @Darky @real >:3 @Popcorn003 @UberMedicFully

Reactions: Loki.
i dont think a jarate buff would do anything, since sniper can climb now no one doesnt rlly have a reason to not pick cozy camper. a buff for jarate with rage removal or fast refill wouldnt do a difference.

i dont think a jarate buff this would do anything, since sniper can climb now no one doesnt rlly have a reason to not pick cozy camper. a buff for jarate with rage removal or fast refill wouldnt do a difference.
Yeah i agree,but we might aswell give some other items a chance,since many of them are underrated.

i dont think a jarate buff would do anything, since sniper can climb now no one doesnt rlly have a reason to not pick cozy camper. a buff for jarate with rage removal or fast refill wouldnt do a difference.
Well it is they're being overshadowed because they're pretty weak. If they weren't so weak they would get picked even if sniper can climb.

Reactions: Ian and Maddox
Jarate is weak plz buff tnx. But even with buff i dont think it will be used as much as razor back or cozy camper, surviving 1 hit or having regen is just better. But even slight buff like this will do at least be something cool

Reactions: Maddox
I've reset the poll to reflect the two most popular votes for this suggestion and included Ubermedic's suggestion.

I forgot to take note of who voted before so I'll just tag those that have reacted and posted in this suggestion.

@Maddox @Loki. @BrAvO @Sleepzombie @real >:3 @Popcorn003

Tagging FF2 admins to vote

@Darky @blood3y

Would of liked more votes but this suggestion has had two chances so I'm taking it up

Task #253 [FF2 & / or VSH] Buff/Nerfs of weapons, bosses, classes, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread