Completed [FF2] Boss Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

I'd like to suggest some new bosses for the FF2 server. All bosses have been tested in-game so they work fine.

Blightcaller was reworked by me; Original MLG Spy was too OP so he received some nerfs ; Sonic.exe also got tweaked a bit.

Blightcaller
the_blightcaller_by_dismasvanraam_de4lmds-pre.jpg

• Health formula: "(((780+n)*n)^1.04)" (Around 28K HP on a full server)
  • Weapon: Ubersaw
  • Melee damage: 188 + Bleed effect for 2.2 seconds
  • Main ability: Silent Teleport
    • Charge time: 1 second
    • Cooldown: 30 seconds
    • Delay before first use: 15 seconds
  • Rage: Uber + Full knockback immunity for 8 seconds ; Transparent TV static effect for 3 seconds ; Sentry stun for 3.5 seconds. Boss also gets 2 point teleports on rage with a range of 1000 units.

MLG Spy
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f7056725251474d2e6a7067.jpg

• Health formula: "((520+n)*n)^1.04/2" (Around 9K HP per life on a full server)
  • Lives: 2 (On lifeloss - Matrix attack that lasts 4 seconds)
  • Weapon: Australium Knife
  • Melee damage: 186
  • Main ability: Super Jump
    • Charge time: 1.5 seconds
    • Cooldown: 5 seconds
    • Delay before first use: 6 seconds
  • Rage: Uber for 6 seconds ; Get an Australium Ambassador with 5 bullets in it (Gun can penetrate through players ; Has around 100 dmg on bodyshot and +200 on headshot at close range).
Sonic.exe (No picture but here's a video link so you can see how he looks like in-game)

• Health formula: "((600+n)*n)^1.04" (Around 21K HP on a full server)
  • Weapon: Sword
  • Melee damage: 202
  • Main ability: Teleport
    • Charge time: 2 seconds
    • Cooldown: 15 seconds
    • Delay before first use: 15 seconds
  • Rage: Full knockback immunity for 8 seconds ; Slow down enemies for 8 seconds ; Get 2 point teleports.

Attachments

• Bosses.zip
    56.6 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I'd like to see MLG Spy and Blightcaller in the mix,maybe MLG Spy should get his headshot damage buffed a bit to like 300 damage.
Blightcaller is a cool boss that we tested out and had some issues with him,he also has a creepy theme but nonetheless i would like to see him added aswell.
As for Sonic.Exe,i tested him out.He seems cool but his model is kinda weird and imo 2 more bosses beside Nightmare Medic and the Sexy Heavy and Medic duo would be enough for FF2.
Kudos to @Kruphixx for doing an amazing job requesting and balancing these bosses,also great admin and mapper!

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Jiji and Madact
Made some tweaks to Blightcaller and MLG Spy:

• Blightcaller
    • Added a short player stun on rage so it's not too useless (2.5 seconds)

• MLG Spy
    • Increased ambassador headshot damage to 317

• Agree
Reactions: Maddox
Again made some changes (hopefully for the last time):

• Blightcaller
    • Increased point teleport range to 1500 units
    • Added new killing spree, last man and rage sounds

• MLG Spy
    • Added a short player stun on rage (2 seconds)

• Agree
Reactions: Maddox
I want to make some changes to the Sonic.exe boss, let me know what you think. Also please let me know if you decide to change your vote.

• Added a charged Air Dash ability (required plugin is in the thread: ff2_charged_damage_dash)
    • The ability is kind of a mix between super-jump and lunge ability (like the one Piss Cakehole has). Can be activated by pressing the reload button.
    • Dash can be charged by dealing damage to the enemies, boss can have max 3 charges and starts with 1.
    • Dash has a 6 second cooldown
  • Replaced point teleport ability with dynamic_point_teleport (same one that Spyper uses) since the old one was a bit buggy. New one also has a distance of 2000 units instead of 99999.

Tagging those who voted for Sonic.exe: @Cerberus-KYS @BrAvO @Noirr @half of thincrust @Aerial @blood3y @Maddox

Also if you want to test the boss on my server please contact me on discord :)

I want to make some changes to the Sonic.exe boss, let me know what you think. Also please let me know if you decide to change your vote.

• Added a charged Air Dash ability (required plugin is in the thread: ff2_charged_damage_dash)
    • The ability is kind of a mix between super-jump and lunge ability (like the one Piss Cakehole has). Can be activated by pressing the reload button.
    • Dash can be charged by dealing damage to the enemies, boss can have max 3 charges and starts with 1.
    • Dash has a 6 second cooldown
  • Replaced point teleport ability with dynamic_point_teleport (same one that Spyper uses) since the old one was a bit buggy. New one also has a distance of 2000 units instead of 99999.

Tagging those who voted for Sonic.exe: @Cerberus-KYS @BrAvO @Noirr @half of thincrust @Aerial @blood3y @Maddox

Also if you want to test the boss on my server please contact me on discord :)
Tested him out,everything seems fine.Air dash is a new kind of ability since it's a mixture like you said,his rage is pretty much the same as The Rocks. Considering he has the teleports and the dash ability he's good.

Again kudos to u @Kruphixx keep up the good work!

Bosses have been added in latest FF2 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread