Completed [FF2] Boss Suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Sve

Hello!
First off i really enjoy spending time on the server and i usually play when iam streaming and personally think its the best ff2 server
i cannot help but ask

Can we add St Heffe ?
He was there when i started playing long time and ago and id like to see him again.
I know he is overpowered and i have some changes that i disscussed with Ubermedicfully , starting off with removing his smite ability that kills random players as its really unfair and takes no skills but pressing a button, 2 instead of him stunning players and being stunned as well, just let him stun only other players on rage and little uber time ( like most bosses )
his 2nd life seems to be like the human Sandwich rage so I see no issue with it

his fly ability should be on cooldown and have a rage cost
he also should have super jump as most of bosses do.

St Heffe modpack
His theme

Looking at some gameplay on YouTube, the Hale really has some crazy rage/abilities that seem borderline overpowered.
But I believe with @UberMedicFully Guidance on this alongside with Sve it can be worked towards a more manageable state.
+1

Reactions: Mr_Sve
I agree with bringing Heffe back but in a much more balanced state, a very nostalgic boss I miss in the FF2 community, I feel like he could fit here well.

Reactions: TimTims and Mr_Sve
I am totally agreeing to bring Heffe back in a much more balanced state, it's nostalgic boss witchi miss in the FF2 community,

i want that boss back because ive played as all bosses in FF and it will be fun to see old boss come back plus a lot of people will see their old beloved boss being back

heffe.png

Feedback is positive and there's enough votes so I'm just gonna add this to the bosses task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread