Completed [FF2] Boss suggestion: Captain Punch - Replacement for Spyper? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi there,

this is a boss I made in the last 3-4 days out of boredom.
His name is Captain Punch, a melee only boss that has 5 Punch abilities with different uses.
Along those 5 Punch abilities, he also has a Ground Pound, a Point Teleporter and a Charge during his Rage.

Also a Demonstration of his abilites can be found here

Thanks to @Ham for helping me out making the Demonstration of his abilities!

Let's get to the explainations of his abilities!

Each Punch ability, aside from his Fast Punches, will increase your Speed Movement as long you have the ability active.

AoE Punch
a Punch that will do a short radius attack that will deal 50 damage to players and 95 damage to buildings.

Punch Combo
a Punch that will stun, marked for death and push the victim away. However, getting hit by a crit melee that dealt 195 damage or more will CANCEL the ability completely.

Hard Punch
a Punch that has increased damage, will do 221 damage on a successfully hit.

Fast Punches
Your fire rate gets increased by 50%, no damage debuffs or whatsoever.

The Punishing Punch
a Punch that will stun the victim that is mid-air.

His Ground Pound deals 100 damage that has a radius of 430 hammer units, a 15 second cooldown before first use and a cooldown by 20 seconds.
His Point Teleporter range is capped at 1.000 hammer units, a 15 second cooldown before first use and a cooldown by 12 seconds.

On Rage:
Every ability you have is blocked off aside from his Charge.
Your damage is capped at 215 each hit and you unlock a Charge ability for mobility during his rage.
By pressing RELOAD, you will activate the Charge ability, the velocity is set to 1.200, control is based by your eye angle.
Attacking during your Charge will manually cancel your Charge. The Charges cooldown is set to 3 seconds and the duration of the Charge is 4 seconds.
Captain Punchs rage is 15 seconds long.

One thing that wasn't mentioned in the Demonstration video, his Ground Pound will be seen as BLOCKED during his rage.
Just to cure confusions because it saying it's ready to use.

image.png

That's it.
Feel free to ask questions, though let me answer some possible questions (If important) some of you may have.

Can you Ground Pound and rage and then use your Charge at the same time?
No, the Ground Pound will be cancelled when entering your rage.

Can you Point Teleport and Ground Pound at the same time?
No, it's blocked off.

Can you goomba during the Charge?
Yes, however it wont deal any damage.

Does his Punishing Punch stun players under ubercharge effect mid air?
And I am guessing that shields and razorback block this ability / shield is lost but you don't get stunned?

None of his punches go through uber.
It shouldn't go through Razorback and Shield nor will the Punches be wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread