Hi,

I'm suggesting a removal for these bosses:
Fedorable
Foxy
Koishi Komeiji
Raptor Spy

Why?

Fedorable
A reskin of Mlg Spy, GentleSpy and Mimicer.

Foxy
There is really nothing exciting about him.

Koishi
Quite a joke, why even have her here, a annoying cloak boss that isnt special in any way of.

Raptor
Can only say the same, he has nothing exciting, basically a koishi but slightly better cause of his rage and the super jump.

Suggesting for a removal on these bosses to add newer bosses in the future that may be cooler and better.

Fedorable's definitely a reskin with an inconvenient hitbox for those that care for headshots. So I'm for removal of that one.

Foxy also has difficult hitbox hiding, as well just being a jumpy robot scout that can minicrit sometimes. Okay with removing.

Koishi's also one with hitbox shenaningans and I find her rage to be really frequent. However I'm a bit on the fence for her, since she's a bit silly to me. But I choose to remove.

Raptor's seems alright, since his cloak is VERY short. Though if we are to keep him, we should try to figure out how to make his dance rage work against airborne targets. If we manage that, it would also make Daft duo and Miku better as well.
Though I wonder now - Why isn't Miku also considered? She has a really wonky hitbox (Is she a sniper or a scout?) Is it cuss she can also have a cleaver and do infinite jumps to go along her dancing?

The dance rage is fine as is imo. If you make it affect airborne targets, you remove the one counterplay every class has against it. The only two other ways to survive it when it's used properly are very situational - getting ubered or being very close to a sentry and praying the knockback does its job.

Screenshot 2023-03-17 203222.png

Fedorable, Foxy and Koishi will be removed. Marking this as pending.

bosses have been removed as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread