Declined [FF2] A boss suggestion (Quack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpTips

Hello everyone, I recently thought about a specific boss that might be nice to see on FF2 (In both TX and #13, since last time I suggested a boss it ended up only in FF2 TX)
His name is "Haunted Duck Pyro" and he's got some good music in the background!
Let's take a look at him why don't we;

His abilities are really simple:

Rage: Turns players in x distance into ducks and stepping on them causes them to ... well... die of course.
He's got a normal teleport ability,
Stuns sentries when raging.
Has a weight down.

Download link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=293222

NOTE: You might want to scroll down all the way in the provided link ^ since it would appear that Transit of Venus had updated the CFG for the boss to fix the sounds/ abilities to make them better. So for the sounds and updated abilities you're supposed to download the link that Transit of Venus had provided in the bottom of the page, and the rest of the files like Materials and Models are in the first link that appear on the alliedmodders page ofc.

Btw, the INTRO and THEME are really cool imo, here, have a look

Oh....I forgot to add a poll. .-.
And now I cannot even edit it, or add a poll....

I don't know if any of the full gameserver admins can edit my post and kindly add a poll since I was too hasty on that thread, heh

Played this boss on other servers, it is not that bad though rage is kinda unfair for red but I find it still balanced due to teleport so I will give +1, I would like to see it added this decade.

Reactions: SharpTips
Played this boss on other servers, it is not that bad though rage is kinda unfair for red but I find it still balanced due to teleport so I will give +1, I would like to see it added this decade.
The boss could be edited before implementaion, however, it is way better to first add him for testing purposes to see how well he does and *then* nerf/buff him accordingly.

I went ahead and put a poll for voting, I like the gameplay on the boss as well as the song for him which is a remix of bonus ducks.

Reactions: SharpTips
I went ahead and put a poll for voting, I like the gameplay on the boss as well as the song for him which is a remix of bonus ducks.
Yeah but the *fixed* music is different,
If you go down all the way you would sees some files that are available to download, which are sound fixes, and for some reason the music is different. But both intro & theme are amazing eitherway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread