Declined [FF2] 2 Additional Bosses (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpTips

Hey,
I'll start off by saying that one of these bosses were already suggested and got the majority of the votes saying it should be added, but I'll add him here since the post has gotten no attention ever since (2 years ago)

Christian Brutal Sniper: Now hold on, just because it's a VSH Boss doesn't exclude him from making his way to FF2 as I've already encountered Christian Brutal Sniper in some FF2 Servers.

Abilities:
His rage:
Stuns enemies
Stuns enemy sentries (Seems like his scare is for a short distance) for a couple of seconds ( Can't give exact numbers since I couldn't find his download link, I mean, there *IS* a download link, but it's from 2012. If it doesn't matter, just hmu and i'll add it )
Gives him a weapon, (Huntsman to be precise) with bonus attributes such as Damage, bonus reloading & charging speed.

Has a superjump.

And that's it. Simple, right? No uber, no smiting abilities, no bs. A classic boss.

Epic Scout: This one is based on "Rise of the Epic Scout [SFM]" Video.

Imo, he's really unique since he has some abilities which no other boss wields in panda's FF2.

Abilities:
Can climb walls.
Can use a dead ringer (Costs 0 Rage)
Slows down time, has the ability to dodge bullets and melee while he ability is active. (Can still be airblasted or just blasted by a rocket or burned)
Can steal a weapon from his next target that he will attack (Costs 75), I think this is FAIRLY balanced since he has LIMITED time to steal a weapon, and USE it. "He needs it to win"
Can spawn himself a weapon of his own (Costs 100 Rage), Again, balanced. Imo these weapons are bad, but if he gets an ambassador and manages to headshot, only then his preset would be come useful. "It's not as good as a stolen weapon but it's better than nothing."
Can use a razorback as a shield that can absorb 1500 damage for 10 SECONDS. (Costs 15 Rage). Again, Fairly balanced since the time limit and the fact that "He holds it on his left arm" meaning that he's more exposed on his right side.
Dynamic Teleport. (0 Rage) Very good against people who stall. No self-stun. 90 Seconds cooldown (90 Seconds is very balanced imo)

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=267291

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, thanks to @White Falcon , I was able to get the files for Christian brutal sniper.

Attachments

• christian brutal sniper.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread