Accepted Fedora's admin application. (Now with required time) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedora

Name: Fedora, also known as; Fedora Euphoria, Downpour

Permission to apply: None, there is a motd saying there was open spaces for admin

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:55848744

Online time and time zone: Weekdays: Usually online from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Saturday: 12:00 pm to 12:00 am. Time zone is UTC.

Servers: I'm applying for admin on the Orange 27 server, if i was needed on any other server i would comply unless dealing with another player.

Microphone usage: I have one, rarely use it unless i have to.

Experience: I was once an admin on a TTT server on Gmod a few years ago. Though I can't remember what admin tool was used on it.

Why you should choose me: i'm an active, avid player of TF2 and have been for 2/3 years. I can spot a hacker if they use a silent aim or other means of hiding aimbot. I play on this server at least for 2 hours a day, and have spotted countless hackers that couldn't be kicked or banned from the server due to lack of an admin. I seek to fix this problem by being on the server as often as I can to prevent hackers from disturbing the flow of the game as much as possible.

Principles and punishment:
Micspam: 2 warnings, then a mute. If it repeats then a kick.
Spawncamping 2 warnings, then a kick. If it repeats then longer then ban.
Griefing/Exploiting 1 warning, then kick. If it repeats then ban.
Hacking: Instant ban.

Player Info: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2857933
Has enough playtime (84h~)
Chat: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/2857933
A bit of your chat history is worrying, there are many swears, lennies and fully capitalised messages.
example:
cc94c698026044a8a8d0834e0e77fc72.png
Sessions: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/2857933

Not as a joke or anything (Seriously), but are lenny faces not allowed? Also, I rarely use full cap words and can cut down on the swearing if I have to.

Not as a joke or anything (Seriously), but are lenny faces not allowed?
Lennies are of course allowed, they're just pure spam material. "It is an emoticon created with unicode character symbols. Mostly used to spam forums and imageboards to suggest something sexual."

Also, using a lot of lenny faces to show your expression can look really immature, which no admin should be.
There's nothing wrong with lennies, it just makes you look less capable of the admin position. (And spam is bad anyways)

• Agree
Reactions: Patmosphere
Before anyone will call me for an opinion
I don't know this person, I had no chance to play with him (atleast I don't remind any of our meetings), so I have no opinion about him. Sorry.

To get anywhere with this I want to give you some advice.

I would suggest being active on the forums and try to communicate with fellow admins may it be on the servers playing with them or in steam. The thing is no one knows you and we don't have anybody in orange. You can like get up to anything there and we probably won't notice till later on. I'd rather have you make the effort to get to know us so you're not a stranger.

Your application is also short, wishing for you to expand on it a little bit if you can.

• Agree
Reactions: Fedora and Heratade
Since war3 has been getting boring for me due to the lack of players, but I still enjoy the map, I've been planning to move my activity more towards #27, so I hope I'll get to see the applicant in action and maybe form a proper opinion of him. Maybe even get to know him.

7:^) maybe I'll be useful for once

• Friendly
Reactions: Fedora and Heratade
To get anywhere with this I want to give you some advice.

I would suggest being active on the forums and try to communicate with fellow admins may it be on the servers playing with them or in steam. The thing is no one knows you and we don't have anybody in orange. You can like get up to anything there and we probably won't notice till later on. I'd rather have you make the effort to get to know us so you're not a stranger.

Your application is also short, wishing for you to expand on it a little bit if you can.

Alright, I understand.
I'll go ahead and introduce myself on a forum or two in the near future.

Reactions: Madact
Since war3 has been getting boring for me due to the lack of players, but I still enjoy the map, I've been planning to move my activity more towards #27, so I hope I'll get to see the applicant in action and maybe form a proper opinion of him. Maybe even get to know him.

7:^) maybe I'll be useful for once
See ya soon

sorry for the delay on your application, i'm currently catching up with it and you should have your answer on your application within this weekend.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @alperrt, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread