Favourite Deathrun Map? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguywithdashadow

This was gonna be a post of me
shitting
on the new maps but since they're still pretty early in development and I honestly cant make anything better in Hammer, I thought I'd start on a more positive note...

Whats your personal favourite Deathrun map, and why? It doesn't have to be in current map rotation, but it should've been playable on this server at some point.

Personally, mine is dr_timetravel.

maxresdefault.jpg

Okay, sure the map is a little too long, and the end-minigames are rather lack-luster, but you have to commend the map on just how creative and hilarious the traps can be. Plus theres only one fake-door trap, so thats a plus. The map is fun to play and definitely doesnt feel unfair at all. Honestly, I wish there were more maps on Panda that didnt take itself as seriously as timetravel but still be a decent map.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Dr_castle_steveh
Requires patience of a rock if you admin on that map
(Mines acually safety first, good trap ideas and can't skip with BHOP there)

I have more than one favorite, but if I have to choose it'd probably be dr_cocainum. Reason for that is because how simplistic, short and funny it is. The traps are amazing and you can make it if you are good enough. Other favorites include dr_trollrun, dr_timetravel as well, dr_castleh_steveh, dr_prison_escape and dr_wintervalley.
And I do agree, Timetravel is a really well-made map and I think I've figured out that it is actually a small story to it, this is just a rumor though. See how there is like a cage in the beginning? I think that the whole thing is a simulation and that we as the runners are test subjects. The simulation simulates different timelines. The rooms you walk in with the chair is when the timeline change to a new one.

You earned a new achievement: Necrobumper

Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread