Favorite school subject? (1 Viewer)

Jose Stalino

Idk why, but this online learning has made me miss school a lot. I miss going to my favorite class everyday to inevitably get bored 30 minutes later cause the teacher sucked . Anyways I might as well start this off:
Favorite subject: AP European History.

Just say your subject down below or don’t, I don’t really care. ;)

Going back to “school” on Tuesday hoo yah!

Anyways, my favorite main course subject would have to be AP Calculus or Calculus II or Integral Calculus, whatever you want to call it.

My favorite elective course would probably be a tie between Theatre and JROTC, I learned so many things about myself in JROTC and formed friendships that I still hold today but Theatre will always hold a special place in my heart for a time where I could be myself and be in a project bigger than myself.

Reactions: Jose Stalino
I Finally finished High School and graduated this year. IM FREE!!!!!!

My fav subject is definitely Religion Education, but only for the teacher.
We have a teacher who is very sympatethic with us, and instead of educating us about that useless bs of religion he tells us weird world stuff which happen nowadays otherwise he asks us for any problems with the school and tries to help us.

I miss going to my favorite class everyday
Ye same. I miss: waking up at 6 am every day, running to take public transport, surrounded by maniacs, potential thieves and sweaty stinky people who don't wash themselves and destroy my nose in hot days (and in the morning trains use to be totally full, so you need to push and stay like sardines), for a total of 3 hours roundtrip and changing at least 4-5 trains everyday.
Oh ye I miss this so much ?

Btw my favourite subject for this semester is Technologies for Ceramic Materials, both traditional and special ones

• Funny
Well, I'm a physic and chemestry teacher, I did not stop what I liked ::D:

• Surprised
Due to college I'm only taking one class right now (summer semester), which is Calc 3. However, I do quite enjoy it, so let's just go with that.

Why is nobody mentioning PE? Every single time people asked me my favorite subject in high school I used PE as an excuse. Unless... You all like actually LEARNING stuff?? Imagine using your brain haha that couldn't be me.

Anyways I also liked biology, especially ecology. Even though my teacher hated me or something. She was so strict that I literally got zero sufficient grades for my biology tests of the final school year, but I got an A for my final exam (which was the only test not provided by her) (flex).

Users who are viewing this thread