Favorite Game? (not tf2) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

I like a lot of games, my favorite recently is elden ring, and my all time favorite is either hearts of iron or terraria, i have 2000 hours in both hearts of iron and terraria respectively

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2

Reactions: Ian
Paper Mario TTYD, Majora’s Mask, Persona 4 Golden, or Plants vs Zombies
One of those 4

Childhood favorites are - Majora's Mask, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Smash Brawl (Subspace) , ToS, Plants Vs Zombies, Pokemon Black and White

Newer Favorites are - DKC Series, RE 2 And 4, OW2, Smash Ultimate, Omori, Salmon Run (only Salmon run), Pokemon OR/AS

If I had to choose I'd probably say Smash Ultimate just cuz its the game I've put the most hours into (excluding TF2)

Mine has to either be the borderlands series or Dark Souls series, always find myself going back to them

At the moment I'd say Vampire Survivors

King's bounty dark side

sekiro and metro exodus

Star Wars Republic Commando: A slightly grittier star wars game where you are the commander of a squadron of elite commandos, pretty fun.
Mario Kart/Party DS: Both are endlessly replayable games for me.
Civilization 6: Just a nice slower paced game to play. AI can be braindead at times but that is standard for most strategy games.
Worms 3D/Ultimate Mayhem: They are actually pretty bad games but I like them for some reason. Worms in 3D always seems to create funnier moments.
Wipeout Pulse: Really fun fast paced racing game, the gameplay is kind of like a mix of mario kart and f-zero.

Salmon Run (only Salmon run)
Potential Salmon Run teammate I hear?

L4D2: Its pretty much what you expect. I speedrun it and funny man goes hopping with spacebar.
Splatoon 3: Pretty much the better version of 2. 2 had specials that are pretty much very op / barely functional. 3 fixes most of the issues from the previous 2 titles.
Persona 5 Royal : Love the story and how simple it is compared to 4 Golden.
Persona 5 Strikers : Oh wow, a turned based JRPG into a funny beatdown of shadow people!
PAYDAY 2 : 4 clowns threaten Washington DC with hilarious weapons.

• Wow
Reactions: Flynt and Poacher
At the moment its Spelunky 2!
All time favorites are Elden Ring, Hollow Knight and Persona 5 (Royal)

If I had to choose I'd probably say Smash Ultimate just cuz its the game I've put the most hours into (excluding TF2)
I have a feeing you main K.Rool… (I main Terry)

Reactions: Poacher
I hold many games dear, but if I had to choose my favorite videogame of all time, it has to be Sonic Adventure 2. Played it for the first time on my GameCube when I was three, best feeling 3D platformer I've ever played, best soundtrack I've ever heard, and many many memories in the Chao Garden.

Persona 3/4/5
Fire emblem Awakening/Fates/Three houses
Warhammer 40K Darktide
Deep Rock Galactic
Minecraft 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread