Declined False ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kAh PoW

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=kah pow&advType=name (confused on what it ment)
Name of your Banned Steam Account: kAh PoW
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:90159354
Date and Time of the Ban: 10-06-18 21:22
Reason about the Ban: "Aimbot"
Admin that Banned you: Zeprus
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute this ban is false

Added note: around the same period, Zerpus has been on a "aimbot" banning spree, i been digging around here, users say that his bans are false

• Funny
Reactions: TBotV63
@Zeprus However I do not believe he just bans people for no reason.

Vac record means jack shit to anyone. Zeprus is required to record you, and considering he has years of experiance as an admin as well as a previous full. Your ban will be invalid without a the evidence.

Reactions: Dandy
Vac record means jack shit to anyone. Zeprus is required to record you, and considering he has years of experiance as an admin as well as a previous full. Your ban will be invalid without a the evidence.
Years of experiance yet cant tell what is lag hmmm wanna go mate? i can play this game

• Funny
Reactions: TBotV63 and PNN
-

Attachments

• kahpow.dem
    2.3 MB · Views: 140
I’ll have you know I’m 19 ;(

and if you'd really like...
i actually are a hacker
but not the hacker you think.
no im not being edgy
im dead serious
so be fucking careful
or ill be the fucking admin
. . .
yes and the server WILL NOT suffer NO and the server will suffer while i still get what i want
oh let me add the cherry, you're account will be mine and locked up
Zeprus: Enjoy my account, if you manage to hack it it's yours.
kAh PoW: oh i will

:thinking::thinking::thinking:
This is pretty much the same level as a ddos threat, is it not?

I have not seen the video nor will I use my energy on it after seing his replies. They are stupid, childish and threatning, which makes me question why no one have declined it? It should not be open just to let people «have fun». If this appeal still is under review, which would be a suprise, y’all need to stop «have fun» on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread