Completed Extend map time on Prophunt (1 Viewer)

Extend the map time to 15 minutes on Prophunt?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it the same.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Capitan

On almost every other game mode you can choose to extend the time you spend on the same map.
Some maps are too fun to only play for 30 minutes and from what I've seen playing ph, every time the map changes, you lose a lot of players. If the average on this server is around 10, it's annoying to start from the bottom each round with like 4 players.

It's a minor thing but hoping it could be implemented

It wouldnt hurt to have the extend option 1 time at the map. Even if some maps that are easy to farm usually gets extended. But if the players enjoy it i dont see why not

It wouldnt hurt to have the extend option 1 time at the map. Even if some maps that are easy to farm usually gets extended. But if the players enjoy it i dont see why not
I only intended to extend it once, more than that would cause farming and other annoying stuff

@El Capitan, how many minutes do you want to extended too?
I was suggesting that you rather have the option of extending map time when map voting commences at 5:00. That would add maybe a 10 - 15 minute (? @Nightascythe need your output) extension to the map time.

But make it so you can only extend once per map, otherwise it could/will lead to farming

Edit: typos and 15

//El Capitan

Yeah it sounds good. To have the option to expand the map once and the extention gives another 15 minute playtime on the map after the regular maptime runs out.

So people cant just farm a single easy map but so we dont loose people during the mapchange when its few people on.

• Agree
Reactions: El Capitan
Can it be done so that the extend map option is 8 always, but that you can also nominate it, so it would then jump down the list according to when it's been nominated and some other map takes the 8th place?

@Luigi123
@Nightascythe

done, 1 extenstion allowed which is 15min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread