Invalid ExpiredRation's application for "Panda-Community.com NY | Trade" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExpiredRation

name or nickname: I choose to go by Expired Ration or Expired

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:524647687

Online time: Weekends: 12:00pm-6:00pm Weekdays: 2:00pm-6:00pm EDT

Server time: I have been playing on the "Panda-Community.com NY | Trade" server for a while now so generally I would want to be admin for that server

Microphone: Yes

Previous admin experience: As of now I simply do not have past experience as an admin/ moderator. Although I am friends with a few admins in the server and could learn from example. (There is a first for everything right?)

Sourcemod: Technically yes. If I have questions on what to do I won't be shy to ask.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I generally get along with many people during the servers I visit. By generally I mean I get along with everyone in the servers, except the people who join to ruin the fun. Which is why I want to be an admin. During my time in the trade server, I've met a select few individuals who joined to spread hate/ toxicity. I want to prevent that from happening in the servers. I aim to remove the bad apples that soil the rest.

explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: I would go by strikes, If a gentleman/ woman is playing music or spamming chat with caps lock on I would give them a fair warning then mute them if they continue. If someone would tell me they have been scammed I would ask for proof and other peoples take on the matter. If I see someone who is aimbotting I would go to spectate and watch the individual until I have made my decision on what to do in that scenario. I only aim to making our beautiful community into a safe space for those in it. Please take this information into consideration and have a nice day/night.

You have a comm block from last month.
In order to apply, you cannot have any punishments within 1.5 months.
Furthermore, you do not meet the 3 day requirement to apply.

For both these reasons:
Invalid.

Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread