Accepted Exizier's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exizier

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Flame+Burst&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Exizier (Flame Burst at time of ban)
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:183914317
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-07-06 08:19:02
Reason about the Ban:Duplicate Account
Admin that Banned you: Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: My account got hacked and after this I think the console auto-banned me as there were two accounts on the one PC/IP address

of course it took the D from duplicate and the : to make that, if this doesn't go through for that reason specifically I will be so mad

• Surprised
Reactions: Madact
Can you link the account that was hacked and the other account you used during that time (Be clear which account is which). Did you end up getting access to your hacked account? When did the hjacking occur? How did you gain access back to your hjacked account?

Basically we just need more details on what happened.

The steam account that I put the ID for was the one that got hacked and the one I still use now, the second account most likely belonged to the hacker which was on his computer and when he gained access to my account it auto banned me for there being two steam accounts on one PC. I did get access back to my steam account through steam customer support and the actual hacking of my account occurred most likely at the same time of me being banned (the time of me being banned is most likely the same time they got access to my account).

So you didn't play on a second account during the hjacking ok.

So the IP used was a VPN IP. I'm not going to bother requesting proof of the above statement because, hacker or not, you're not in trouble for using a VPN. If anything if your story is true the ban probably saved you from dealing with what the hjacker intended on doing on panda servers.

I've removed the account ban but not the IP ban. If you know what a VPN is, don't use to while connecting to panda to avoid this mishap. If it was someone else, console saved your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread