Even more FF2 Boss Suggestions (1 Viewer)

which boss in this group is played far too often & not fun to fight against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnotRed

KnotRed here again, I have a few friends in the FF2 community that make some of their works public, this time here are some bosses made by my friend, Lord Homicide;[FF2] Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: Edgelord Ultima and Orbital Sniper) - AlliedModders

Orbital Sniper
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f53784f487755792e706e67

Dependencies: TFConditions

Theme(s): Courtesy - Super Hexagon (SiIvaGunner Version), Persona 5 - Blooming Villain, Touhou Fantastic Danmaku Festival - Who Cares?

HP Formula: (((700+n)*n)^1.04)

Number of Lives: 1

Mobility: Super Jump

Base Movement Speed: 360

Melee Weapon Attributes: Orbital Sniper uses a Freedom Staff with no unique attributes.

Rage: On rage, Orbital Sniper stuns all opponents for nine seconds, sentries for eleven, and gains a Shooting Star with three shots that doesn't slow OS himself down while zoomed. However, his most unique rage effect is that he causes all players to gain big heads and slightly lowered gravity.

Miscellaneous Information: Orbital Sniper, similarly to Edgelord Ultima, sacrifices HP for movement speed, although to a much less extreme degree, making him more similar to Saxton Hale's base attributes. The original plan for this boss was for his rage to use an ion cannon, as a sort of "orbital laser" rage, but I instead decided to go with the Shooting Star. If you wish to change this, feel free to edit the CFG.

Edgelord Ultima
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f73305a474a63392e706e67

Dependencies: None

Theme(s): My Hero Academia OST - Berserk Battle, Dark Souls III - Abyss Watchers (Dual Mix), Persona 5 - Blooming Villain

HP Formula: (((450+n)*n)^1.04)/2

Number of Lives: 2

Mobility: Teleportation

Base Movement Speed: 410 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Edgelord Ultima uses a Black Rose knife that grants him a passive 15% resistance to bullet damage, at the cost of a 30% fire damage vulnerability.

Rage: On rage, Edgelord Ultima stuns all enemies on the map for nine seconds, and all sentries for eleven. In addition, he gains an ambassador with three shots and the ability to headshot.

On Life Loss: Upon losing a life, Edgelord gains a matrix time-slow attack for five seconds.

Miscellaneous Information: Edgelord Ultima is the remake of one of my old bosses, Edgelord, who was formerly a shoddily made model of a scout with a sword. His new design is meant to mimic that of an edgy spy main (no offense to actual spy mains). As for his gameplay perspective, EU is an incredibly frail boss with a high movement speed. In the hands of a skilled player, he holds an incredible amount of potential for devastation, but for newer players, he may prove to be surprisingly weak.

Tough Guy
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6b766c4232327a2e706e67

Theme(s): Rings of Saturn - The Macrocosm

HP Formula: (((1000+n)*n)^1.04)/4

Number of Lives: 4

Mobility: Super Jump

Base Movement Speed: 400 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Tough Guy uses a Boston Basher which instantly kills all targets, including buildings, but swings 50% slower and prevents him from double jumping. It also makes him immune to afterburn and grants permanent crits on any kill (which is purely cosmetic, as he already one-shots everything).

Rage: On rage, Tough Guy takes 35% less damage (50% from sentries) and gains the ability to swim in the air for 10 seconds. In addition, he becomes semi-invisible (he cloaks like a spy, becoming ignored by sentries, but still has a glow which makes him visible to players) for 15 seconds, gains a 30% movement speed bonus for 15 seconds, and gains a 75% chance to avoid damage for 20 seconds. This rage requires 4500 damage to activate.

On Life Loss: Upon losing a life, Tough Guy becomes ubercharged for 13 seconds, activates slow-mo for 2 seconds, and gains a scattergun with 4 shots. This scattergun has 1000% more bullets per shot and penetrates a single target.

Miscellaneous Information: This boss was designed to be overpowered. I had originally planned on using the Blitzkrieg's sub-plugin that makes RED more powerful throughout the duration of the round, but because I don't know enough about the Source engine, I was unable to. If you want to do this on your server, or instead wish to nerf him, feel free to do so.

Pessimistic Spy
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6366584b44554e2e706e67

Theme(s): Danny Baranowsky - For Whom the Knell Tolls, Danny Baranowsky - Momentum Mori, ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

HP Formula: (((660+n)*n)^1.04)

Number of Lives: 1

Mobility: Teleport

Base Movement Speed: 400 HU/s

Melee Weapon Attributes: Pessimistic Spy uses a Big Earner which disguises its user on a backstab.

Rage: On rage, all enemies within 800 hammer units are marked for death for 10 seconds. During this 10 second interval, Pessimistic Spy also becomes cloaked. Despite being cloaked, he can still attack, and as long as the 10 seconds have not ended, he will immediately re-cloak. (Note: bots will still attack PS while he is cloaked. I have not yet tested on sentries.) In addition, he also gains a L'etranger with 5 shots. It only deals 65 base damage and fires 50% slower, but can one-shot anything up to a scout as long as they are marked for death. In addition, targets who survive are slowed by 40% for 10 seconds. While this L'etranger is active, Pessimistic Spy will take 50% less damage from ranged attacks.

Miscellaneous Information: This boss was a concept I thought of over a year ago and just recently remembered. Many, but not all, of his voice lines were created by me via sentence mixing. Gameplay-wise, the Pessimistic Spy can be played either stealthily or aggressively. If the player chooses to use stealth, which is more effective on indoor maps, he can disguise with backstabs and can use his cloak rage to enhance his sneaking capabilities. If the player chooses to play aggressively, they can take advantage of his enhanced speed and one-shot-kill mini crits with his L'etranger. Either way, PS has below average HP.

This last one is an actual part of the Freak world but not made by a friend

Soldine
687474703a2f2f7669676e65747465322e77696b69612e6e6f636f6f6b69652e6e65742f746632667265616b73686f772f696d616765732f362f36392f536f6c64696e6576322e706e672f7265766973696f6e2f6c61746573743f63623d3230313330363238313935383032

Download
"Calculating chance of enemy victory... Result: 2.6574%"

The Freak:

He uses a Dynamic Defaults version I created for the paticles, it's included in download, and ROTT's subplugin for the rage
I had planned more for this guy, but sort of gave up. He's currently using an almost exact replica of Bionic Commando's config, and uses the sounds that came with it, but I plan to change the sound locations, and add some.

I hope to see at least one of these freaks added

I also hear complaints of people picking only The Mimicer, which by the way needs a health nerf + a nerf to his rage like maybe lower the duration of the uber & stun & lower the amount of time he has with his matrix attack

I like all the bosses except for the obviously overpowered (it was admitted in this post) Tough Guy. Also I wish for the mimicer to be nerfed the way it was suggested hear (health and rage) so it can be a fun boss to fight.

i don't care for pessimstic spy but the others i like especially the space sniper and robot solider one.
and btw i don't want to seem annoying if i keep asking this but i really think hank hill and ruby rose should be added as bosses.

first is with hank.

with hank his skin can be over solider's, his health can be over 900-something and one life but has high power his rage can be propane nightmare where he can get propane bombs (which can be skined over the rocket launcher and his hold animation can be the solider's buff weapon hold.) or he get a propane jetpack and spatula (which can be a skin of the pryo's jetpack) (inspired by the attack on propane fan art)

his intro quotes can be for example:
("Son have you lost your mind?". "You're calling me week? look at your little birdy arms their no thicker then cigarettes i could smoke them little arms!". "Hwat?, i'm gonna kick your @##!" "Prepare for an eternity of me kicking your @^&")

his killing qoutes could be: ("outta my way rooster boi". "i'll kick your fat bull @33 c'mon!" "i'm kicking you're $%^ then i'm gonna reenact kicking your @!$")

his getting hurt quotes can be: ("I'm gonna punch you silly you". "Gonna knock You're teeth in i'd tell you". "GotDang!")

his rage quotes: ("You Bastards!" "Come here i'm gonna kick your >:<" "I'm gonna kick it harder if you don't come over here!" "Get Back here!" "That tears it!")

his death quotes: ("Oh sweet lord..." "BWAAHAHAHAH!" "Oh my god!")

his super jump quotes: ("That boy ain't right" "bwhh!")

his backstab quotes: ("You theif i'll kick you're !!!")

his win quotes: ("Loser you're a loser, are you feeling sorry for yourself? Well you should be because you are dirt. Baby wanna bottle a big dirt bottle?" "You don't mess with a man's lawn!")

and that's only the start. There's so much you can do with hank i just hope he gets approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread