EpicMan !call abuse and rocketspam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

He kept rocketspamming for 15 or so minutes, didn't stop after I used !call and instead reported me for "reporting him".

Chat log:

Ventus.exe : !call
Huh? : !call
[CALLADMIN] Ventus.exe reported Combine_Assassin_Elite for Rocketspam
[PandaHop] Panda-Community.com TF2 #10 [Hightower TDM 2|gameME] - plr_hightower (24/24) [type !servers to join]
EpicMan : !call
Want to play something else? Type !hop to connect to our other servers.
[CALLADMIN] EpicMan reported Ventus.exe for Reporting

Demo:

Attachments

• epicmanspam.zip
    969.5 KB · Views: 214
A lot of rulebreakers are on this server because there isn't any active admin for it.
Also, there isn't enough people to report them on the forum.
It's rare that an admin comes when we use the !call command for rocketspam, and not only in this case.

I keep trying to call an admin when I see a rulebreaker though.

That's why the community need an admin for this server and also, an admin that can take every calls when he's online.
I personally can do that because I do not really focus on the game, I'm more a watcher... just saying.

(Yes I know, I should stop complaining :-/).

Last edited:
Banned for 4 days.

Electrod4admin

Reactions: Electrod
A lot of rulebreakers are on this server because there isn't any active admin for it.
Also, there isn't enough people to report them on the forum.
It's rare that an admin comes when we use the !call command for rocketspam, and not only in this case.

I keep trying to call an admin when I see a rulebreaker though.

That's why the community need an admin for this server and also, an admin that can take every calls when he's online.
I personally can do that because I do not really focus on the game, I'm more a watcher... just saying.

(Yes I know, I should stop complaining :-/).

I never get an admin when we use !call, I only use it to scare the spammers and make them stop. If they persist, then I report them here.
This works too, I don't think an admin needs to see these things live, a good community member should always report players if they persist rule breaking after being warned.
The problem is that there aren't a lot of players who are old enough to understand the rules and call an admin if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread