Enabling FF in minigames (1 Viewer)

Je Hooft

So lately some wardens are enabling friendly fire in minigames such as nine square and especially crush game. IMO this is meat grinder but apparently people think it isn't? Can someone clear things up as I'm getting annoyed since we're being put into a small space to kill each other which is exactly like meat grinder, an LR only thing.

Its stupid that meat grinder was banned anyway. Lr only pffft it was so fun to do and no one does it for lr anymore.

• Optimistic
Reactions: WeiWei and TWC
No one does it for Lr bc warday is better

Also turning FF on in crush game while the game is active I agree is like meat grinder
9 square somewhat less so bc chances are there isn’t many people in the same square every time

Games like fall game are fine though bc it’s a big area and all

• Dumb
Reactions: TWC
So, its not against the rules to force all reds into fall game, turn on ff and the game and then stop it at the end when one person remains?

I’m a little confused, because it “seems” like there’s two variables to this; whether the game is turned on while they fight each other or not ( enclosed HG) and the size of the area of meat grinder ( I thought that you couldn’t do meat grinder expect for LR/ it has to be outside of cell area).

( Besides the whole arugement of whether or not meat grinder should be allowed to begin with)

Just remove the rule that meatgrinder is lr only and just say that it cant be the first game that the reds do OR have at least 2/4 of the reds dead then you can do it

Reactions: TWC

Users who are viewing this thread