Accepted Emma's 2Fort Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmathatsme

Name: Emma!

Admin Recomendations: Gold

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68138994

Time zone: Central Standard Time

Servers: I am mainly just interested in US 2Fort, but I enjoy dodgeball!

Microphone: Yes!

Previous Experience: Senior Admin on GarnetGaming (I am "Emmathatsme") DarkRP for 2 years. My only experience with administration is on Gmod/ArmA

Sourcemod Experience: Little to none because most Gmod servers had third-party software.

Why should you chose me: I think you should chose me because of my experience and the time I spend in the 2Fort server. I don't like when people are mean,
so I try not to be hurtful to others because that makes you feel bad :(. I love to talk to people, so most people that come a few times end up hearing a random story.
I was never one for 2Fort until maybe 2 months ago, and now it's pretty much the only map I play. I only play on this server, and because of that have made some nice
friends. It makes me sad when someone comes in and rains on the parade, so I would like to join and help.

Policies and Punishments:

Mic / Chat spam:

First offence:
Verbal warn
Second offence: 1 hour gag/mute
Third offence: 1 day ban
Fourth offence: 9999 day ban

Harassment / Innapropriate Sprays / Misc minge:

First offence: Verbal warn
Second offence: 1 hour ban
Third offence: 1 day ban
Fourth offence: 9999 day ban

Cheating / Racism:

First offence:
1 day ban
Second offence: 1 week ban
Third offence: 9999 day ban

Alright so lemme tell you straight ahead that it would be a good idea to change the punish list.

Usually we do make perma after the 5th punishment (And I mean on every type on punishment).
My plan would usually go with:

Punishing

Ban:
720 minutes>1440 min > 4440 min> 10080 min> 43200 min> perma

Mute/gag:
420 minutes> 720/1440 min> 4440 min> 10080 min> 43200 min> perma

Sprays (and) other nsfw things

When you see sprays being NSFW, you first go warn them to change it, otherwise instantly sprayban them (Spraybans don't really have a time being set).
Other than that tho, NSFW on sign weapons or cosmetics, usually deserve a warning before a usual ban punishment (Look above).
The same goes with names or profile pictures, when they include insults/provokes same goes to NSFW related pictures.

Cheating

Well... it's simply said instantly a perma ban. Cheaters don't deserve mercy, and I can probably tell I'm not the only one agreeing with this.
(Of course you first make sure and check if it's solid true, don't forget to record aswell for evidence)

Other than that, we do appreciate your apply, and I hope you will get accepted! ?

Alright so lemme tell you straight ahead that it would be a good idea to change the punish list.

Usually we do make perma after the 5th punishment (And I mean on every type on punishment).
My plan would usually go with:

Punishing

Ban:
720 minutes>1440 min > 4440 min> 10080 min> 43200 min> perma

Mute/gag:
420 minutes> 720/1440 min> 4440 min> 10080 min> 43200 min> perma

Sprays (and) other nsfw things

When you see sprays being NSFW, you first go warn them to change it, otherwise instantly sprayban them (Spraybans don't really have a time being set).
Other than that tho, NSFW on sign weapons or cosmetics, usually deserve a warning before a usual ban punishment (Look above).
The same goes with names or profile pictures, when they include insults/provokes same goes to NSFW related pictures.

Cheating

Well... it's simply said instantly a perma ban. Cheaters don't deserve mercy, and I can probably tell I'm not the only one agreeing with this.
(Of course you first make sure and check if it's solid true, don't forget to record aswell for evidence)

Other than that, we do appreciate your apply, and I hope you will get accepted! ?

Okay thank you! I was a bit hesitant on that section lol

Okay thank you! I was a bit hesitant on that section lol
Edit: I can't seem to edit the original post, so I will add the edit here

Policies and Punishments:

Mic / Chat Spam:

First offense:
Verbal warn
Second offense: 1 hour gag/mute
Third offense: 1 day ban
Fourth offense: 1 week ban
Fifth offense: Perm ban

Harassment / Misc Minge:

First offense:
Verbal warn
Second offense: 1 hour ban
Third offense: 1 day ban
Fourth offense: 1 week ban
Fifth offense: Perm ban

Cheating:

First offense:
Perm ban

Racism:

First offense:
1 day ban
Second offense: Perm ban

Innapropriate Sprays:

NSFW weapons, cosmetics, and sprays will have the owner verbally warned, after a second offense
the user will be spraybanned or given a 1 day ban for cosmetics. Continuous offenses will refer to
Fourth offense under Mic / Chat Spam.

Hello Emma good to see that you finally applied. I'll just cut to the chase and say that personally when I have seen you on the servers you have been nothing but a delight to have on the servers and spread nothing but good vibes. I'll like to start this off by saying what I think you need to work on.

As much as I dislike racists and the fact that they use the n-word we normally don't tend to ban people for it. I think a good stacking for just an overall premise for comms would be

360 minutes (6 hours)
720 minutes (12 hours)
4320 minutes (3 days)
10080 minutes (1 week)
43200 minutes (1 month)
A perm gag /mute

We do it differently from the gmod server you used to admin for and just at a quick glance everyone seemed to love you when you were admin and when you were trying to reapply. Just would like for you to adapt to our community and try to at least follow how we normally do things.

Our policy on NSFW signs and NSFW badges we just tend to follow normal stacking like how we do for mutes/gags. I don't know how you want to do them but id recommend you try out
720 minutes ( 12 hours)
1440 minutes (1 day)
4320 minutes (3 days)
10080 minutes (1 week)
43200 minutes (1 month)
A perm ban

Kinda hypocritical of me of saying this but I think you are too soft on people from time to time.
There have been times where I join the server to some guy playing smooth jazz and you not doing anything about it. I get that the mic spamming is not for malicious intent but it is still against our rules. I'd like for you to at least warn them from time to time to at least stop.

While there is nothing bad about how you little you act on our forums I still would like for you to make some more reports from you and I'd like to also see you call admin not just hackers.

With all of that out of the way, you being on the team would be very helpful as I tend to handle most of the calls for us2fort. I feel like with a little bit of mentoring you'd be an amazing admin.

+1

Hello Emma good to see that you finally applied. I'll just cut to the chase and say that personally when I have seen you on the servers you have been nothing but a delight to have on the servers and spread nothing but good vibes. I'll like to start this off by saying what I think you need to work on.

As much as I dislike racists and the fact that they use the n-word we normally don't tend to ban people for it. I think a good stacking for just an overall premise for comms would be

360 minutes (6 hours)
720 minutes (12 hours)
4320 minutes (3 days)
10080 minutes (1 week)
43200 minutes (1 month)
A perm gag /mute

We do it differently from the gmod server you used to admin for and just at a quick glance everyone seemed to love you when you were admin and when you were trying to reapply. Just would like for you to adapt to our community and try to at least follow how we normally do things.

Our policy on NSFW signs and NSFW badges we just tend to follow normal stacking like how we do for mutes/gags. I don't know how you want to do them but id recommend you try out
720 minutes ( 12 hours)
1440 minutes (1 day)
4320 minutes (3 days)
10080 minutes (1 week)
43200 minutes (1 month)
A perm ban

Kinda hypocritical of me of saying this but I think you are too soft on people from time to time.
There have been times where I join the server to some guy playing smooth jazz and you not doing anything about it. I get that the mic spamming is not for malicious intent but it is still against our rules. I'd like for you to at least warn them from time to time to at least stop.

While there is nothing bad about how you little you act on our forums I still would like for you to make some more reports from you and I'd like to also see you call admin not just hackers.

With all of that out of the way, you being on the team would be very helpful as I tend to handle most of the calls for us2fort. I feel like with a little bit of mentoring you'd be an amazing admin.

+1
Thank you Gold! I appreciate the input :)

hello,

I have not seen you on the server, but dont you worry, it aint your fault. I have been gone for a while but will start comming back slowly now. I do trust Gold in pretty much everything he says, but I will check on you on the server in the next couple of days to just confirm this. My vote will come when I feel it can be done.

As what PNN said, I haven't been on the server enough to see you around, due to work, and I can't really form an opinion on you until I witness you handling some rule breakers on the server. My vote will be Neutral. Given my past 3 years experience with GarnetGaming I can somewhat vouch that your good when it comes to handling issues since the admins for the gmod server were very relaxed and easy going but still able to crack down when needed. I will try my best to join the server when I can and hope that I see you on there so that neutral becomes a +1.

Reactions: Emmathatsme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread