Name of your Banned Steam Account: True Demoknight
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:160848257

Date and Time of the Ban:
09-21-17 02:42

Reason about the Ban:
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:I don't have any alts, I never did have any alts, I always play on my main and ONLY account! I wasn't even on yesterday or today!

What a coincidence!! In total three accounts, joining using the same IP minutes after being banned. That is such a coincidence!!!

Might you have any brothers, sisters, moms or dads that also really like to play on our TX dodgeball server?

@Luigi123 any thoughts?

What a coincidence!! In total three accounts, joining using the same IP minutes after being banned. That is such a coincidence!!!

Might you have any brothers, sisters, moms or dads that also really like to play on our TX dodgeball server?

@Luigi123 any thoughts?
Once his family saw him play dodgeball on panda, how could they resist playing as well?

Yes, DarkArceus68 and LastSPycrab are my Brothers. But we all have been playing for over a year now, why is this happening now?

so how can we stop being banned for no reason? or at least repeal the ban because we did nothing wrong

Yes, DarkArceus68 and LastSPycrab are my Brothers. But we all have been playing for over a year now, why is this happening now?
small edit: If you are to be believed it is infact one of your brother's accounts, the same has been banned for whatever reason (would be good if a Full admin looked that up). As a result, your and your other brother's accounts have both been banned by SourceSleuth for joining a Panda server while the first account I mentioned was still punished.

SourceSleuth is a plugin we use to stop players from going on different accounts on the same IP to avoid the punishment they have recieved.
Taken from the 'Gameserver Rules' thread:

"f) Avoiding punishment
You're not allowed to avoid any form of punishment. Changing your IP address and/or creating new steam accounts to avoid your punishment is forbidden."

• Informative
  • Useful
Reactions: yaso and Bass
so, when Spycrab was accidentally PERMA banned by Luigi (he fixed that) and then i tried to join, and the plugin thought it was Spycrab's "Alternate account" and banned me and Dark when we tried to get on due to all 3 of us living in the same house with same IPS. So does that mean Spycrab and Dark have to wait 4 weeks to return to panda?

so, when Spycrab was accidentally PERMA banned by Luigi (he fixed that) and then i tried to join, and the plugin thought it was Spycrab's "Alternate account" and banned me and Dark when we tried to get on due to all 3 of us living in the same house with same IPS.
That's what happened, I guess.

does that mean Spycrab and Dark have to wait 4 weeks to return to panda?
I'm not sure. I just wanted to clear up the situation a bit. If it indeed was Luigi who originally banned your brother's account, then we're going to have to wait for his input. @Luigi123

Though, under the condition it was an accident, as you stated, then I would not mind if you and Dark are unbanned.

Hi there,
I have been told that the three players who have been banned are brothers, however after banning Spycrab for stealing, the rest of the brothers have been banned for duplicate accounts. Now I have seen them play on the server all the once together, so maybe in future bans, we may have to unban the 2 other brothers who have not done anything wrong. Same IP can cause the console to detect duplicate accounts, so therefore I am agreeing to unban these players, but not the one who has been banned for stealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread