Declined Duplicate Account Perm Banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransom.

Account Banned: https://steamcommunity.com/id/P_ng/
Playerransom(noobmode)
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:564299200
Steam3 ID[U:1:1128598400]
Steam Community76561199088864128
Invoked on2021-11-07 00:15:51
BanlengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
Reason[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by AdminCONSOLE
Banned fromPanda-Community.com US | Hightower | No Carts
Well I have been banned from panda on my main account for duplicate account, I have an alt account called "Triangle" STEAM_0:0:629017929 With that account I joined and the console banned me for Aimbot. I was not using aimbot just Fake HVH (It does not justify anything ik but it will be the first and last time) just for trolling. I am not asking to unban the 2 accounts just the main one I used to play a lot on Panda Hightower and I would not like to be perma ban from cuz i'm not gonna lie is very fun in there.

• Indifferent
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
It seems a little suspicious that you went on another account when you could of faked HVH on your main by changing your name and icon. I've had to look up what it meant and it meant 'hacker vs hacker' . You pretended to hack? You might need to explain that part.

You only lasted 3 mins before the console banned the triangle account. You got 6 kills during that timeframe...Hm :heavy2:

• Informative
Reactions: Aces
The lack of response isn't helping.

From reading this again and another google search I'm assuming fake hvh is a third party tool that gives you an advantage. The way you worded what you put intended that you did hack but didn't use aimbot. It's my best guess towards this based on what I've researched with little results.

I'll leave this open for 3 days. If anybody knows anything about this please let me know via here or in private. It would be nice to know for sure fake hvh is third party hacking.

I'm not confident enough to give this the benefit of the doubt. The situation of you creating an alt that gets banned in 3 minutes yet you've joined on your main in the past and had no issues with anti cheat on your main.

Feel free to appeal this preferable to answer questions I had and a better explanation about the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread