Accepted Duplicate Account Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤イア❤

Hello,

My Little Brother Started stealing on the server today and got banned for 12 hours by The Almighty Nitro4D.

But then I got banned for "Duplicate Account" By Console Apperently Since We're in the same house, having close IP's and actually my ban is 1 day long which isn't fair overall :3:

I Apologize for his behaviour and i warned him about the rules multiple times but he won't listen, hope he does after he got what he deserved.

Would Appreciate Looking Into It:)

Thanks,
❤イア❤

Ah yes this morning your little brother was stealing. And I'd say thats a fair ban. But I dont think its fair that you get banned aswel.

So I understand you connected with your second ("your") account while banned on the first ("Little brother")?

Is there any way to verify that it was your brother and not just you on an alt account?
I mean the "my little brother" or "some friend" is the oldest excuse in the book if it comes to alt accounts.

It's not forbidden to have alt accounts but if one account is banned here at the server and you connect with an alt to evade punishment this is an offense (see rules)
If you share one IP / PC and one of you get banned, then the other should not connect to the server either.

So not really sure what to think of this. the bans are not permanent, not even long, so I think it should be seen as a lesson.

But admins have to decide of course.

cheers
Booooom

So not really sure what to think of this. the bans are not permanent, not even long, so I think it should be seen as a lesson.

And what's the lesson here to be learned? We can't tell them to wait out the ban if they are telling the truth as that's a bad way to treat banned players and bans will stack up even though they shouldn't.

In this case the story is quite plausible as both accounts have a fair amount if playtime (5k+ on ❤イア❤ and 500+ on bro's account) and they are online at the same time which ban evaders almost never do.

Can confirm they are siblings. That is all~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread