Duo Bosses. (1 Viewer)

Do You Agree With What I Said?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Now don't get me wrong, duos are fine. The thing about them is you have no control if you second the in Boss Queue and the first person chooses a duo without asking you. I wait 20-45 damn minutes just to be a duo that I had no control over. I really dislike the current Duo system and I think we need something new. I also realize that Duos can be random, if one of these ideas makes it through, it is very possible just to make it random. Here are somethings that can be done with the current Duo system:

1. Adding a popup or something to warn you about it.
This is to warn you to disconnect, join spectator, or tell the person to not go through with the duo. The person who did Duo will be told by another popup that they cannot Duo or something, and it will tell them to choose another boss or it will have the 'Random Boss' choice effect.

2. Adding a disabling Duo feature.
This makes it so you literally cannot be duo'd. This might be a bad thing to the person who chose the duo, so I suggest making it so if you do Duo someone that has it disabled, it just does the same thing choosing 'Random Boss' will do except no Duos. (I Recommend)

3. Removing Them.
Not even I want this Duos are fun, and if none of the other two ideas make it, do this.
This is the last thing that anyone would want, but I hate waiting 20-45 minutes just to get Duo'd over and OVER again and I think everyone agrees.

Thanks for spending your time reading this, I'm not the best at this kind of stuff and feedback would help a lot!

• Informative
Reactions: Waxel
EDIT:

4. Being a Duo not affect the second person's queue points.

This is a great idea, the only downfall of this idea is that you get to be boss twice.
Nothing much said.

Again this might not be possible because we do not know how to do this.
I'll take it seriously if someone with knowledge comes and offers the help.

Oh, Okay. Some of my friends and I have seen servers with some of these options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread