Answered dr_junglemines puzzle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you hit the block on the far left
just try to hit the place where the arrow is pointing to if it shows left then its on the left if up the its up i can show you tommorow on dr if you want

• Useful
Reactions: moonsic
Those new dr maps realy get out of hand

Attachments

• silenceme.png
    silenceme.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 127
they are pretty fun if you can offline explore them a bit anyhow these secrets should be a least a tad bit hard otherwise its boring imo

they are pretty fun if you can offline explore them a bit anyhow these secrets should be a least a tad bit hard otherwise its boring imo
yeah but i just cant get friends with all those new and crazy detailed kinda maps

sadge

I made it after 15 tries. Thanks for your help @Solar. Do you mind also telling me what solving the puzzle actually does?:pepe:

sure thing you know the grate that access the buttons? wel it opens the 2nd button which opens the 2nd door across from the golden coin room and gives you a letter +and another button to allow you to grab diddy kong further in the map with the barrel launchers it shouls be to your right you need to get some speed though to get it , after that you can access gang plank in the minis

• Informative
again its easier to show, also i suggest using snipers bushwacka to hit the arrows it has a better accuracy imo

• Useful
should you need some help with other map secrets i can try to see what i can do to help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread