Answered dr_cocainum_v2_1_xmas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
exploit it is not allowed

• Informative
Reactions: Aces
yes he did it intentional you are right but he probably thought it was supposed to work like this

it was probably told by some of the other guys but feel free to report when he does anything else like this he tends to exploit when im not around

Is it intended to be like this or is this an exploit?

I've honestly seen Fox.exe and many other players do that "exploit". To be honest, the most it can do is delay the round, but it will never cause Death to lose the round because you still have to get through the wall to reach the end, causing death to the player. I think players who do this should get slain if found doing the exploit.

EDIT: I literally just noticed I was the Death lmao.

I've honestly seen Fox.exe and many other players do that "exploit". To be honest, the most it can do is delay the round, but it will never cause Death to lose the round because you still have to get through the wall to reach the end, causing death to the player. I think players who do this should get slain if found doing the exploit.

EDIT: I literally just noticed I was the Death lmao.
still a punishable matter cause no one want to wait another min or 2 looking at. aguy delaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread