Completed dr_bearun_b3 without easter eggs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan Claus

Hey,

I have decompiled and removed the game-breaking easter eggs on dr_bearun that would:

a) Give players access to the trap-activator area
b) Give players access to an unescapable pool area, thus causing delays (nobody would kill themselves)
c) Give players invincibility and flight, making the map very easy after a certain point.

I suggest that we replace the already existing one with the one I edited. These easter eggs are often abused and can ruin the fun for most people.

I'm willing to post the current compile here for bug hunting. Though, there shouldn't be many.

Did you remove/edit all entities related to the eastereggs or just removed the trigger mechanisms? Did you redo the cubemaps?

I have removed teleports and triggers. I haven't redone the cubemaps yet because bugtesting. (though tbh I don't think I saw any cubemaps when I decompiled it anyway)

Reactions: Stabbin
Any chance we can get a download link? :)

Thanks :) I appreciate your edits on bearun as I've seen what happens on it myself and just think oh god xD

I've added this up onto to do list. Not sure how long it will take, I'm still waiting for another dr map to be done.

Pending and closed.

I would suggest changing the name before adding it, that's for sure! Thanks, I'll make sure to do something like this with mlg bearun as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread