Declined dr pepper's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Username
dr pepper

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:245339172

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)

Bans:
Comsbans:

Who gave me permission to apply:
Nobody, the spot was open on the available positions listing.

Server you are applying for
US Jailbreak

General online times & time zone
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
I'm usually on from 9-12pm on weekdays for the school year
Currently and during weekends/holidays I am on for around an hour from 10-10 most days

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes - and use it often

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've not moderated much, but I've ran a few small Minecraft servers (10-20 people)

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I am well engaged and active with the community on the JB server, clean record, know all the regulars. I've seen how admins work and have a good feel for how to handle situations, and I feel like an extra admin is worthwhile for the late night shift. I don't usually see an admin on when I play late night.

Punishments:
Minor offenses such as overtalking, spamming, baiting, NSFW sprays, etc. will get 1-3 warnings depending on how major/urgent the offence followed by -
- 30min comms ban
- 3:00 comms ban
- 1 day comms ban
- 5 day comms ban
- Month comms ban
- Perm comms ban
OR
- 2 HR Guardban
- 4 HR Guardban
- 8 HR Guardban
- Permaguardban

Major offenses such as MFK or cheating -
- Permaban

Hi, it has been nice to see you on the server recently. I have similar feedback to you as to danger. Make a few reports. Here is the stacking I use:
General Ban / Comms Punishment Stacking First - 12 hours 720 Second - 1 Day 1440 Third - 3 Days 4320 Fourth - 1 Week 10080 Fifth - 1 Month 43200 Sixth - Permanent 0 / 9999 | Teambans Punishment Stacking First - 2 hours 120 Second - 4 hours 240 Third - 8 hours 480 Fourth - Perm 0 | MFK ONLY: Intentional 0 Accidental 360 - Perm only if they do it again.
You did just come back after a long hiatus, please keep your sessions looking good, and notify of inactivity.
Ill sit at neutral for now, otherwise, Ill provide a bit more constructive feedback when my decision is out.

Yeah, my comms punishments were a bit lenient. I'll lean towards your suggestions if I do get the position. Also fair criticism on the reports - I'll start being more active about that.
Not sure who I would notify about inactivity - but to address my recent hiatus I was spending the summer abroad.

Reactions: Ian
As another tip of advice, I would recommend using the !calladmin system or making a few reports on the forums since as of right now you have done neither.

I'll leave a vote at a later date, I need some more time to form an opinion.

Hey pepper, sadly I didn't experience you in game due to my inactivity so I'll be basing my information what the other jb team said and what I can find.

[Feedback (Neutral)]

I really have nothing much to say because its already mentioned by the other cool chad dudes named Semi and Ian. Pretty much do reports or calladmin so that we can see how you would operate. I would also like for you to put out warnings in the chat. Please make sure that your warnings sounds friendly and gets the message out while also not trying to sound like a discord bot copy and pasting warnings.

Other than that, I really don't much to say. I believe you have some potential to get accepted but I want to see some changes first. I will neutral for now until I see some changes.

We have met eachother once or twice before, yet that is about it.

I thought about giving you a maybe (Neutral but leaning towards +1) since I saw nothing inherently wrong at first.
However after you gained the feedback from the other admins (and now one ex-admin), rather than following their advice, it feels like you went in the complete opposite direction.

1660224099257.png

First of all your sessions suddenly deteriorated after you posted your application. Maybe I stayed ignorant and haven't recieved your inactivity notification.
If there is anything that currently keeps you occupied from playing TF2 at the moment, let me know as soon as possible.

1660224897923.png

Next up is that you have not made any calls for a long time. Even after being advised by @Semicolon Backslash and @TRGGB2 to make some.
Admittedly your sessions were not that great after you made your application and I might be a bit too hasty here. But given the nature of JB there should've been moments where you could've used /call right?
Same with reports: You have made no forum activity other than this admin application here.

Now that is out of the way. I have not met you a lot in-game, so I can't tell a lot about you. Yet I have the feeling you could do well as an admin.
I won't go any further than that since I don't want to make guesses all the time.

Right now I will give a -1 since my concerns are high. However if you can at the very least be more active and make calls, I would give a Neutral (because I have vanishingly little memories of seeing you ingame).

-1 as you have made no effort to do the things I've mentioned in my previous post. After playing with you a bit as well, I'm not too impressed on that front either.

I've attempted to contact Dr pepper but they rejected my friend request. I'm assuming that the applicant is no longer interested in applying thus retracting.

If you do come back and decide to re-apply, you will have to wait for the one month cooldown which is on : 13th of September 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread