Completed [DR] dr_horrors - technical update (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruphixx

Hi, I've decided to update dr_horrors for the first time in 1.5 years to modernize it a little bit.

Only some technical and visual stuff have been changed, gameplay-wise everything is the same. Changelog:
  • Reworked outerior lighting
  • Reworked interior lighting in some areas
  • Various texture changes & tweaks and fixes
  • Various perfomance improvements/optimizations throughout the map
  • Added four new spectator cameras
  • Updated panda logos
  • Fixed some bugs related to lighting
  • Fixed up the lighting in the minigame area

Map has been tested beforehand obviously. Would appreciate if this was added as soon as possible, thanks.

Attachments

• dr_horrors_panda3.bsp
    38.6 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: Heavy and Stabbin
Can the activator still be killed in the minigame?

Gonna miss the times on #22 where you would simply wait in the minigame as a spy and backstab him.
Horrors was and most likely still is one of my favorite maps.
The escape possibility on the 1st trap should remain So skilled Players can escape it

The escape possibility on the 1st trap should remain So skilled Players can escape it
You can still escape the first trap in this version, wasn't even planning on changing that. I remember some DR admins saying a while ago that it's a skill trap, so yeah.

You can still escape the first trap in this version, wasn't even planning on changing that. I remember some DR admins saying a while ago that it's a skill trap, so yeah.
Skill issue trap for me, i remember getting slayed for sitting back there trying to do the jumps over and over again lmao

Updated the map, attached below. Changelog:
  • Activator will now get ubered as soon as they enter the minigame area and it'll last for the whole minigame. Keep in mind that they can still be pushed around and stuff.
  • Updated fog color in the Evil Dead section

Screenshot 2023-04-26 214421.png

Attachments

• dr_horrors_panda4.bsp
    38.7 MB · Views: 62
  • Disagree
Reactions: _Black
Updated the map, attached below. Changelog:
  • Activator will now get ubered as soon as they enter the minigame area and it'll last for the whole minigame. Keep in mind that they can still be pushed around and stuff.
  • Updated fog color in the Evil Dead section

View attachment 27079
Noooo i miss when i become spy and backstab him Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
anyways good update

• Agree
  • Angry
Reactions: _Black and Kruphixx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread