Downloading maps (1 Viewer)

Khan Sahab

Hey. I've been playing Panda Community deathrun and it downloads the maps. Is there any other way to download the maps instead of being in game? Like downloading them externally and then pasting them to the tf2 map folder?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Depends which maps you require. Most of the are all available to download at tf2banana if I remember. If you list the DR maps you need to download, I can provide a list. Though I'm not sure if all of our DR maps are up to date.

• Informative
Reactions: Khan Sahab
That's a lot of maps...Would take me ages to list them all.
I'm curious though, why request this? Does your computer have an issue downloading while ingame?
I wish to download all of them together, so that I can just go in game when the map changes. Thanks for the help guys, I'll try naming the maps on gamebanana and downloading them.

I wish to download all of them together, so that I can just go in game when the map changes. Thanks for the help guys, I'll try naming the maps on gamebanana and downloading them.
Whats the issue with downloading them, it should do it automaticly when the server switches the map

Ah fair enough. Unfortunately you'll have to download them one by one through search. But the link above should provide a somewhat easier time. Good luck :)

Hey. I've been playing Panda Community deathrun and it downloads the maps. Is there any other way to download the maps instead of being in game? Like downloading them externally and then pasting them to the tf2 map folder?

Thanks in advance for the help!
easier to download it when the map changes

Users who are viewing this thread