Invalid Double Appeal V3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmathers

Oh yeah, one more thing, let me define racism for you, @Lighty @Tolfx
Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I have displayed none of the above, so your "racism is strictly forbidden" justification is what goes out the window. Your loose grasp of the English language is amazing, @Lighty

I take solace in knowing that you're reading this, doesn't really matter if you lock and move it, you can't stop me without @Kevin

"Nigga", as a derivation of "Nigger", is inherently racist. You're correct to say that it's used without a racist meaning by some folks, however we cannot check every players ethnicity and I believe it's unreasonable to expect it from us. Giving that kind of loophole to the internet will inevitably lead to trolls or racists abusing it as it has already happened in the past.

"Nigga", as a derivation of "Nigger" is inherently racist. You're correct to say that it's used without a racist meaning by some folks, however we cannot check every players ethnicity and I believe it's unreasonable to expect it from us. Giving that kind of loophole to the internet will inevitably lead to trolls or racists abusing it as it has already happened in the past.
Hence the appeal. It was a simple question. I couldn't have known it would offend @Tolfx

Furthermore
[5:28 PM]
[ΛКФÐ] DeadSworn:
personally, looking at the appeal
1. you're black

[5:28 PM]
wekin:
what's 2

[5:29 PM]
[ΛКФÐ] DeadSworn:
2. it wasn't aimed at anyone, context is being ignored

wekin:
can i post this
as a reply

[ΛКФÐ] DeadSworn:
sure

wekin:
ty

From someone with more experience than both @Tolfx and @Lighty combined.

• Funny
Reactions: Lighty and Madact
It's clear now that this has more to do with @Lighty vendetta than me being racist. Any person with half a brain can tell I wasn't being racist, nor was I trying to be provocative, but since @Lighty had a play here, I ended up on the wrong side of this conflict that shouldn't have existed to begin with. @Lighty most players dislike you, I may even go as far as to saying that there are more people that dislike you than people that dislike me. You have issues you need to deal with without taking it out on people you're supposed to be administrating. "Still a troll"? None of what I said was trolling, but you're too blinded by your own ignorance and arrogance to see that.

And to sum this up, @Lighty & @Tolfx
1572468121409.png

Are all these people banned/muted/kicked/gagged? But then again, this isn't a court of law, so bringing this up will have no effect on a stubborn, vindictive admin such as @Lighty
Ah well, I tried. I'll leave you at peace now. Thanks @Kevin for reading the post and deciding not to lock it, in another life we might have been decent friends (if you didn't kick me out of the Skype group for playing on the forbidden land :^) )

Love,
Ice

• Haha
  • Dumb
Reactions: Tolfx and Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread