Not open for further replies.

Semicolon Backslash

Mapper
Contributor
Player: player Allstar Gaben
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:428772788
Rules broken: Pressing buttons without wardens permission
Evidence: Doot

Player: Leafyishere (In the clip he is raymond)
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:53269295
Rules broken: Deadtalking
Evidence: Doottalking

My question is why did you report manblaster for micspam?
When the evidence is there as well
If you need i can add on to that evidence

My question is why did you report manblaster for micspam?
When the evidence is there as well
If you need i can add on to that evidence
Must've missed it as I really only report the people I was intending to in the report but while rewatching doot I saw where he mic-spammed a little. I'll leave it up to the admins but I'll put his stuff here just in case.

Player: Manblaster Spaggo
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:94230317
Rules broken: Micspam
Evidence: Doot and ugh

Also thank you for the better evidence of all that micspam at map change (obs dies when I try to record micspam)

Player: Wonderᶜᵘᵇᵉ
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:168340103
Evidence: ugh

Rules broken: micspam

and I doubt this is help because obs turned a recording into a slideshow but its same thing as ugh

Must've missed it as I really only report the people I was intending to in the report but while rewatching doot I saw where he mic-spammed a little. I'll leave it up to the admins but I'll put his stuff here just in case.

Player: Manblaster Spaggo
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:94230317
Evidence: Doot and ugh

Also thank you for the better evidence of all that micspam at map change (obs dies when I try to record micspam)

Player: Wonderᶜᵘᵇᵉ
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:168340103

Rules broken: micspam

and I doubt this is help because obs turned a recording into a slideshow but its same thing as ugh
This report probably is invalid since many people were micspamming at once and you dont know who micspammed also if you going to report 2-3 people for it you should probably include all of them favoring other players is not nice :///

Ypu said it yourself, Semi. "He micspammed a little." Even if I did micspam in the first place, is it really worth it to do a report over it for something so small? Anyways, Cake is right about multiple peolle micspamming, how can you tell?

Last edited:
This report probably is invalid since many people were micspamming at once and you dont know who micspammed also if you going to report 2-3 people for it you should probably include all of them favoring other players is not nice :///

The people that were Mic spamming, Lets use Leafy is here as an ex, was already reported So reporting them a second time is useless. Saltys and Bubbys voice was no where heard un like the rest.

Ypu said it yourself, Semi. "He micspammed a little." Was it really a dangerous thing if it's little, and is it really worth it getting permamuted for such a small thing? Report the smallest things, go ahead, but you'll get no respect from me if you're gonna become a gestpo from a few months back.

Spag he is doing what he has to do. Calling him a "gestpo" isnt nice so please be nice next time.

Madact has been gone for one day, and this shit hits straight after. Oh well.

It will either get accepted and only mannblaster will get punished (only talking about the report against him), or it will get declined. Either way, weird if Semi does not add a good friend in the report if he also micspammed, as Semi just applied for admin on JB.

Now let's not spam this thread, most of these comments will probably get deleted anyways.

• Funny
Reactions: Madact

Alright so here is how I sorted out

It was all just some laughing and regular chat until about 0:07 when manblaster started saying something about PNN in a micspammy fashion

Shortly after wondercube started screaming and leafy says something that is really hard to hear over wondercube

And at the end it is very easy to tell that wondercube and player allstar were micspamming.

I know manblaster specifically since he was saying something about PNN whilst everyone else was either doing their long repetitive micspam or got quiet

It took me rewatching it a few times but thats how it plays out

And for my overlooking the micspam in doot
I will admit I messed up as you can see in my "obs dies while trying to record micspam" my audio bitrate was way too high causing obs to turn the video into a slideshow whilst recording loud sounds so I usually either use demos (I don't think having to scroll through 2 hours of jailbreak footage is pleasant for admins so I try to use demos for repeated rulebreakers) or warn/!call for micspammers. I have since figured out it was the audio bitrate and fixed it so I should be able to get micspammers without the whole game freezing making evidence for future micspammers valid and I understand that I probably should watch my reports before posting to check for any other rulebreakings happening in them.

Reactions: vinny
Player: bus423
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:419388229
Rules broken: Ghosting
Evidence: Pics and chatlogs
56c28c075f23a44ffe21e0b5dc0a314d.png

Attachments

• 56c28c075f23a44ffe21e0b5dc0a314d.png
    56c28c075f23a44ffe21e0b5dc0a314d.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 198
Player: festive boner papi sans
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:446776631
Rules broken: Spam
Evidence: Pic and chatlog
20181227133025_1.jpg

player: BattedBacon
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:453274407
Rules broken: Spam/typing in all caps
Evidence: Chatlogs and pic

fd06e28504ecf9a9e1a9da27b14f7696.png

BattledBacon was gagged by @PNN but he might have given the wrong time here

Gagged, Matth is changing the time aswell. Should of been fixed right after I placed my gag.
Edit: it was not fixed, 2 or 3 day gag is the one I want. @Madact

Right this is sorted out now.
One of them I skipped as it sounds like he was just laughing. Was a bad mic but I'm not going to mute over it.

Thank you for the report ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread