Accepted door trapping/massive projectile spamming (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When posting your report be sure to include the following information for the rulebreaker;
  • Current Steam name. = Channa♥ My Names Anna
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). = [U:1:115152455]
  • The rule or rules they broke. = No rocket- or grenade spamming.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above. (demo file i sent)

Attachments

• newhowto2017-03-23_13-35-45.rar
    7 MB · Views: 140
Could you please point out where in the demo the suspected player is spamming projectiles?

Yeah, i remember one clear point, but i need a little break from my pc and any kind of games with annoying elements. (mostly immature people in this case)

That's hopefully as soon as possible

Could you please point out where in the demo the suspected player is spamming projectiles?

well, i lost lots of the evidence since i wasn't recording any demo there, 2 things i thought trapping people in spawn was against the rules and as i mentioned before i thought i had hard + more proof of the rule been broken.

tick 10150 <--- here you see anna go into spawn after loaded all of her sticky bombs

even i wont ban or punish anna for this after i don't have enought proof, but now i've made this thread, i'll try to do something

Hello there~

I watched the whole demo and i didn't saw any case of spamming. BUT I saw cleary cases of stickytrapping, from both teams.
It's hard to identify who are stickytrapping when you're playing. It's better when you're Spectating.

Evidence show Channa stickytrapping the door while you play sniper, at tick 20000 precisely. Here some pics~
BmKVF0Z.png
lhZJNIs.png
8G31A0O.png

Ban Hammer can spoke (I'm still trial, I can't do anything :c)
PS: I can't find her from the ID you gave, so I found her myself .3." STEAM_0:1:57576227

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread