Donor? (1 Viewer)

Idiet

So I Donated for 2 Months of Donor Status About 12 Hours Ago, When Should I Be Expecting Donator Rank, Also Is there a Command List Somewhere so I Can have access to donator Commands? Thanks

There has been many threads made about this topic. Generally just msg @K e v i n on FORUMS in pms about it and it shouldn't take too long. He'll probably just need confirmation it's you and your steam account (which I can see is linked, and if you have a discord he can give the rank to as well). To answer your question about the commands I don't know if there's necessarily a list but the most common ones are /ccc ( which changes Tag Color, Name Color, and Chat color), /kson which gives you a 100 Killstreak. Besides that you should have donator slot reservation, a message whenever you join that you're a donator when you join a server, better rtd chances for a good roll and hats on dispensers for engineer and such. I'm probably missing a few things, but I can't be ask to look at all the perk listed.

Ok Thanks You, How Do I Go About Private Messaging through the Forums?

Click on the person's profile near the bottom right you should see "start conversation". For advice I'd at least introduce yourself; list your steamID, if applicable your discord name ( xxx#12345), if possible screenshot lining out any person information from the transaction of the donation to verify it is you. I hope this helps you and if you need further assistance you can just msg me on steam or on forums.
Convo 1.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread