Declined Donator Perks Suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Resize Me ( Head, Torso, Hands ) the smaller you are the lest damage you give to make it balance
. Friendly
. Hat Manager

Attachments

• meme stick shift controller.JPG
    meme stick shift controller.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Disagree
  • Old
Reactions: Leo. and Racer911-1
. Resize Me ( Head, Torso, Hands ) the smaller you are the lest damage you give to make it balance
. Friendly
. Hat Manager
1 - No, exploitable, many threads on this
2 - Why not everyone?
3 - Why?

Reactions: Matth and PNN
I could see resizeme being used in dodgeball, but anywhere else it's giving donators an unfair advantage due to hitboxes, so it won't get added. Adding in penalties for using smaller/bigger sizes will only complicate things more, so that's not a great idea either imo

Reactions: Matth
. Friendly
. Hat Manager

1. No, unfair advantages like mentioned above.
2. We've had this plugin in the past, on trade, unless we remake it our self's (which we won't) the public plugin is exploitable.
3. Absolutely not, this breaks Valve's terms of service, causing our servers to become blacklisted.

I could see resizeme being used in dodgeball, but anywhere else it's giving donators an unfair advantage due to hitboxes, so it won't get added. Adding in penalties for using smaller/bigger sizes will only complicate things more, so that's not a great idea either imo
even in dodgeball, unless it was only limited to becoming bigger, it would be unfair.

• Agree
Reactions: Heratade
For the reasons outlined above (and due to the fact that all of these have come up several times and been rejected) I'll just decline this. If there is sufficient interest in adding a friendly plugin (doubt it) and someone can be bothered to find or make a non-bugged plugin, please make a separate thread.

Reactions: Madact and Heratade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread