Donator features? (1 Viewer)

Madact

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Contributor
Who do I go to about donating? I donated via paypal and messaged kevin, he invited me to a group but I still don't have the features. I messaged him again and nothing. Is there anyone else that can sort this out? :s

Tbh I don't want to be rude, but I would like it to be sorted out. I tried to connect via console command connect 193.192.59.191:27055 to the VSH server. I still got kicked for slot reservation. I've just joined to check and I don't have the features.

Also on my forum profile my steam profile isn't underneath the Trophy Points? Do I have to do something special for that orrrr?

Oh also Hello :hoof:

• Friendly
Reactions: Fredo and Stabbin
Who do I go to about donating? I donated via paypal and messaged kevin, he invited me to a group but I still don't have the features. I messaged him again and nothing. Is there anyone else that can sort this out? :s

Tbh I don't want to be rude, but I would like it to be sorted out. I tried to connect via console command connect 193.192.59.191:27055 to the VSH server. I still got kicked for slot reservation. I've just joined to check and I don't have the features.

Also on my forum profile my steam profile isn't underneath the Trophy Points? Do I have to do something special for that orrrr?

Oh also Hello :hoof:
added, sorri for the liddle delay :c

• Friendly
Reactions: Hellboy

Users who are viewing this thread