Donator Bug (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
After I resigned, my chat color is now stuck as what it was while I had administrator.

It's been a known problem especially for all the staff that resign and use the /ccc feature. Pretty sure it has to do with the plugin of what you're classified as and the priveledges you have on the server ( none, donator, staff). I see it most commonly in the case that you're a donator and get trial you lose donators for every server and can only used features like /ccc on the server you're assigned to (unless that also changed recently). Look on the bright side free donator colors ( that you can't change unless you donate).

I just like to be anonymous, and my name is permanently red which leads to confusion.

Reactions: Kruphixx
The problem, is that once you pick a color you can never successfully reset your colors as the reset button works for one session and then reverts back to the donor/admin default colors, or you get them reset to just one team, by manually picking colors, and throw off the server with a red name while you are on blue ( which is the problem I have). Sorry for the late response, I kinda forgot about this thread.

Seems to have fixed itself. Might be because I changed my name while on jailbreak which forces the plugin to change it back and that may have fixed my colors. A full can move this if they would like, or they can keep it. I am just saying I found a fix that can be used if the issue happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread