Donation (1 Viewer)

BOOM

Donator
It has been well over two weeks is there any way an admin can contact Kevin about when I can receive my perks? I dont want to sound pushy but i am just wondering

• Informative
Reactions: Ian
So many people are having the same problem, but I can't say much because I do not know what is going on behind the scenes. For example; Idiet never received his perks, and his donation was over 2 months ago, he only received a forum tag. He said he has just given up, but I overheard it, and thought I'd mention it here.

I belive you have to pm kevin on forum about it, with the information about it:

but it will still be like winning a lottery if you get your perks this year or not, sadly.

Reactions: BOOM
I belive you have to pm kevin on forum about it, with the information about it:

but it will still be like winning a lottery if you get your perks this year or not, sadly.
so im new to this website format hehe so if you could point out which forum and how to PNN him, and what information to give him, that would be great.

P.S. are you actually the queen of england?

• Agree
Reactions: fanthom
Perhaps there should be a little disclaimer that you might not get what you're spending your money/items on for a very long time? Maybe add that?

• Haha
Reactions: Aces
Perhaps there should be a little disclaimer that you might not get what you're spending your money/items on for a very long time? Maybe add that?
optimistic emoji

Got @Cherry donor for Christmas present, she still hasn't got her perks either

Users who are viewing this thread