Donater Status (1 Viewer)

TheMooMooMan

Donator
Hello, I was wondering how long it takes for donator status to be given to a donator. I recently looked at the donation page in forums and saw it said it would take approximately 5-10 mins for donation status to be awarded. I donated about a day ago, but I’m not worried. I am just making sure that you received my donation and that it didn’t get lost because it went through on my end. Please someone conform this, I just want to make sure my money was received. Thank you for your time.

Hello, I was wondering how long it takes for donator status to be given to a donator. I recently looked at the donation page in forums and saw it said it would take approximately 5-10 mins for donation status to be awarded. I donated about a day ago, but I’m not worried. I am just making sure that you received my donation and that it didn’t get lost because it went through on my end. Please someone conform this, I just want to make sure my money was received. Thank you for your time.
Time can vary, it all depends how busy @Kevin is. Provide proof that you are the one who donated just in case.

i think kevin needs your steamID, just send him a steam message with your reference number on paypal

• Friendly
Reactions: fanthom
I have my steam ID but I don’t know where to find my reference number, but I do have proof of my transaction

my mistake, meant transaction ID not reference number, should be underneath the bit where it says about the exchange rate for dollars into euros
34593m7.png

I can’t message him yet because he isn’t online and hasn’t accepted request, RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread