Answered Does the minigame "HatDay" count as a day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

There's this minigame in the jb rules its called "HatDay", is it classified as a day?

Reactions: Solo
I don't know too much, but if its in the rules and it says it's allowed then I don't see a problem with it

days have the intent of tricking reds and hat day is just theater but hats

Reactions: Kazzy
hatday is just theatre but you judge hats instead of jokes (also since it’s in the rules it’s fine to do)

Reactions: salguod
I'm so confused bout this, days arent allowed but its registered as a minigame
just because it has day in it doesn't mean its a day

from the rules

"The Warden can't trick Prisoners by giving them misleading names or vague orders.
"Day related" orders fall under this too, out of cell day will be overruled if the Warden gives the order to come out of the cell for example."

the way I see it hat day is just a variation of theater and days are completely other things with the intent of tricking reds

Reactions: Kazzy
I agree that it should be fine but in the rules it says

"HatDay is a day where the blue team will judge your outfit/hat"
i think what they mean by day, in this case, is like when you get an LR and you choose something like obby all day as it was just referring to you doing a certain minigame all day. And plus, days are orders and hat day is just a variation of theater, as ive said before

To clarify days used for trick orders (lava day, crouch day, 360 day, etc.) are banned.
Day when used to refer to a game or a round of jailbreak ("climb all day", "hatday", "warday") is not banned.

So in short we allow hat day because it refers to a game you play, unlike crouch day where it means you are supposed to crouch even if new orders conflict with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread