Does Panda-Community own this NY Trade Server? (1 Viewer)

I stumbled upon a US Panda Community server, which I've been playing on for a couple of days, but wasn't previously aware existed. I couldn't find it in the server list on the forums nor on gameME when I checked. Is this a new server or is it just a copy made by strangers? I contacted one server admin who wasn't aware it existed either.

Status
version : 4725564/24 4725564 secure
hostname: Panda-Community.com NY | Trade
upd/ip : 74.91.123.88:27015 (public ip: 74.91.123.88)
steamid : [G:1:1186333] (1186333)
account : not logged in (No account specified)
map : trade_minecraft_neon_v182_p3_fix at: 229 x, -530 y, 40 z
tags : alltalk,anime,brony,craft,europe,fastdl,fun,halloween,idle,increased_maxplayers,mine,minecraft,panda,panda community,trad,trade
players : 14 humans (32 max)
edicts : 1574 used of 2048 max

Server info
20181002005306_1.jpg

Watermark checks out
20181002005248_1.jpg

!motd leads to website
20181002010129_1.jpg

It's an actual server Panda Community got, but it's not running GameMe so it's not visible here on forum or servers list on GameMe. Running GameMe on more servers will cost more and we don't have money for that, therefore only a "few" servers runs GameMe. By getting more donators, more servers will get GameMe most likely, but we can't force people to donate and I also belive that US Trade is not the biggest priority for getting GameMe. Don't quote me on the priorities, that's only what I belive regarding adding GameMe to other servers :p

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Dandy
It's an actual server Panda Community got, but it's not running GameMe so it's not visible here on forum or servers list on GameMe. Running GameMe on more servers will cost more and we don't have money for that, therefore only a "few" servers runs GameMe. By getting more donators, more servers will get GameMe most likely, but we can't force people to donate and I also belive that US Trade is not the biggest priority for getting GameMe. Don't quote me on the priorities, that's only what I belive regarding adding GameMe to other servers :p

Rule-breaking in the few hours I spent on that server was absolutely obscene. Magglet, EU Panda Trade Server admin who I called in, did not have privileges to do anything about it. Is that also normal?

Last edited:
Rule-breaking in the few hours I spent on that server was absolutely obscene. Magglet, EU Panda Trade Server admin who I called in, did not have privileges to do anything about it. Is that also normal?
Yes. He just has the Powers for VSH #05 and Trade #25. But if he Gets full admin he would be able to do something about it

None have applied for this server so there’s not much help to get. I don’t know if other full admins have added themselves there, but I doubt.

To clear some of the rulebreakers out, you can collect proof of them being naughty and report them here on forum.

• Informative
Reactions: Imulion

Users who are viewing this thread