Does anybody have a good amount of freetime and FL Studio experience? (1 Viewer)

Chermal

I uhh should've gotten Cubase in retrospect... And since it's been like a year or two of hardly touching FL at all I can't refund it aa-

it's uhh
sorta funky

(I needa teacher essentially)

I've taken music theory classes in the past and love to play the violin n make stuffs up, but computer music hard :(

I don't have anything to pay ya wit unfortunately- but I'd greatly appreciate an hour or two lesson on how to get started ^^

What type of music are you planning to produce?
best described as swingy/jazzy, dunno what the exact terminology would be
irregular time n such
fnf two alternating voices

Unfortunately more of my skills are in composition with sheet music/ notational software vs production and using DAWs to make music. If you need any extra help with the former or how it sounds mix wise, I'd be happy to help but I can't do much with FL outside of saying YT would probably be helpful in getting going.

• Informative
Reactions: moonsic
Check Lil’Alien on youtube, Guy makes recreations of game music on FL Studio that he uploads up freely for you to download and see if you can learn from it

Dunno if its up your alley but most of the music he makes/edits into swing rhythm

• Informative
Reactions: Chermal

Users who are viewing this thread