Declined DodgeBall Plugin Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ʀicky :3

Hello fellow Panda members!
It is about time for DodgeBall to get some new stuff. I got some idears that multiple people have also been talking about on the servers including me, i have personally been wanting to get this added for a long time.
I think it would be fun to have a mode called Juggernaut and a Traning Bot on the servers, or maybe just on one of the servers.

Juggernaut is a fun all VS 1 mode, The person on Blue Team who is fighting all the others on Red Team gets more health the more people that are on the enemy team.
Juggernaut Plugin
1637968211541.png

Traning Bot There has been multiple requests to add a bot on DodgeBall so here we are. I found these two plugins that looks good.
Nanobot Plugin (this one looks best imo)
Advancedbot Plugin

Both seem like a good idea to implement, the bot is a must have in my opinion for practising when no players are available, although I still have mixed feelings about the juggernaut, also pls fix the nuke going into the floor and disappearing :)

• Agree
Reactions: Ʀicky :3
Yea bot is good thing for a server when theres no players you can prac there and its good add for Panda when theres alot of new players. The juggernaut is also a good option for the servers i would want both of them to the Panda dodgeball servers. 29 adv would be funny with bot :)

• Agree
Reactions: moonsic
Realized this suggestions poll was incorrectly set up as it was single choice yet the poll's design is multi choice.

Really we don't want suggestions coming in requesting features that only the new db plugin can BE COMPATIABLE WITH and since this poll was messed up I'm just going to move this into declined.

You can suggest this again when the plugin is active. For now there's no point as there's no telling what the plugin default is. Maybe it all ready comes with these features added? Perhaps there's something in default that is not favoured. You can then make a mega thread and design /setup the poll properly next time to reflect this.

Edit: I remember the juggernaut plugin was tested and was broken on old db plugin hence the 'compatible' part. I am unsure about the bot section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread