Dodgeball maps (1 Viewer)

kbarter

Hello,

first of all, let me introduce myself.
Most people call me just "KB" or Barter. I've stopped map making because of school and that means I've got some dodgeball maps I want to show.

I've created lots of maps, in fact I started mapping when I was small kid (around 9), because just playing games wasn't enough for me.

My other interests are server managing, personally I'm running a dodgeball servers and I'm starting to manage non-gaming servers like webhosting, mail (namely Apache, postfix and so on).

I've worked as admin on Gamesites.cz, but I've left on my own because of really bad situation in admin rooster, where most admins were small children and servers we're running badly - meant as "root" admin had no interest in running it at least good.

I would be glad if I could contact any admin here for map presentation and maybe other functions which could be done on server-side.

I've moved the thread to a more appropriate area.

On the maps, in our server it is usually a few maps that are the most popular ones and the rest are hated and / or neglected. We may want to consider a revision in the map pool. Ron or Kevin can help getting the maps on the server - provided that people are interested in trying them. I would be willing to check them out, a bigger map pool would not be bad.

If you started mapping at nine years old, how old are you now?

Reactions: Kevin
Of course it's server-side setting, but this could be set as map-specific config.

Based on my experience, you probably have YADP (Yet another dodgeball plugin), which is very easy to mod with one config file, general.cfg.

I know one more plugin for DB (can't remember author's name) which I've never run on my server. I'm running YADP at the moment, with modded DB settings - If You want, I can show you my way I manage my servers, including map presentation.

We are using YADP, as the other Dodgeball plugin is behaving in a different way, and after experiencing them both, a lot of people wanted to stick to YADP.

Then setting it up will take no time, since I use the same plugin as on Panda DB server.
I've also tried the second plugin, but had no luck to make it work.

Interesting fact is, that "YADP" maps are compatible with the second plugin, but no luck though.

My steam nick is as above - "KB".

Users who are viewing this thread