Dodgeball in jb_spy_vs_spy (1 Viewer)

Denzel Crocker

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
After having to experience the dysfunction of the dodgeball on jb_spy_vs_spy WAY too many times, I've decided to ask: is it an implied rule for (at least) BLUs not to mess with the dodgeball on this map?

I don't know how many people know about it -- most should, but I will explain anyways to people who aren't aware -- the dodgeball on jb_spy_vs_spy is rather broken, as the dodgeballs can be shot and/or melee'd outside the actual dodgeball area and into (or at least, close to) the main cell area, putting anyone near that area at risk of being killed. This happened to me earlier yesterday when I was warden, and a later round as a regular guard, a BLU thought it would be a good idea to mess with the dodgeballs, and I ended up getting killed because of it.

I want to know for sure if it's implied for BLUs not to do this.

After having to experience the dysfunction of the dodgeball on jb_spy_vs_spy WAY too many times, I've decided to ask: is it an implied rule for (at least) BLUs not to mess with the dodgeball on this map?

I don't know how many people know about it -- most should, but I will explain anyways to people who aren't aware -- the dodgeball on jb_spy_vs_spy is rather broken, as the dodgeballs can be shot and/or melee'd outside the actual dodgeball area and into (or at least, close to) the main cell area, putting anyone near that area at risk of being killed. This happened to me earlier yesterday when I was warden, and a later round as a regular guard, a BLU thought it would be a good idea to mess with the dodgeballs, and I ended up getting killed because of it.

I want to know for sure if it's implied for BLUs not to do this.
There are many reasons not to do this as blue, it makes you an inactive guard, it can cause freekills and teamkills, and at the end of the day its pretty much an exploit.

So yes blus should not be doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread